• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I FEEL LIKE WALKING OUT.

hannahbet20

Reaction score
i wouldnt leave my babies but sometimes i feel like walking out the door hes not helping at all and he did a lot more when my other two came along he wasn't able to be there for the birth and hes not really showing a whole lot of interest in molly is it because shes a girl?
i feel abandoned sometimes and i need help the most this time i have three and ive moved and my mum has emigrated to aussie, so why is he being like this i do everthing and get no break on the weekend he's gone out with his brother last night and wont be back for a few hrs im soo pissed with him he has no idea how hard it is and he offers me no break!
if i ask him to do something hes like yeah in a minute with pint in hand it winds me up soo much :evil: i won't walk out because i'm the only one who i trust with my babies i don't even trust him i wonder if he acts so dumb so he can get out of looking after them.

really fed up what do you think i should do?
hannahx

Hi hun I am really sorry to hear that hes being really insensitive,
I would suggest having a serious talk with him about how you feel and if that dont work get him on Mums on strike that will teach him a lesson and he will certainly find out how hard it is being a mum.

Your a couple at the end of the day it sounds more like your being a single mum thats not fair and tell him that x

Goodluck hunny x

id tell him how u feel hun! it isnt fair on u ur a person with a life not just mum/ housewife

i meant to reply to this earlier but the kids wouldnt let me :lol:

i completly understand where your coming from i have been there and it was recently too.
Two weeks ago it all got to much i ended up walking out and leaving OH with the kids coz it all got to much he wasnt interested in the kids he wasnt interested in me he def wasnt interested in helping around the house. and his attitude was unbelievable!
I walked round the streets for an hour before i decided i had to go back coz of the kids (i knew they would be fine withhim i didnt doubt that for a second or i wouldnt have gone) when i came back he had fed bathed and put both kids to bed and they were both asleep, and he was laying on our bed crying his eyes out. i was shocked to say the least it turned out he was having major problems at work and didnt want to tell me as he didnt want to worry me and hadnt realised he was taking it out on me.

I cant stress to you enough how important it is to talk to him, you dont need to be feeling like this and he probably doesnt know that you are feeling like this. If you dont talk to him things will only get worse in the long run.

It may just be that he doesnt realise he is doing it or he is bottling something up inside that he doesnt feel he can talk to you about either way you need to speak to him chick not just for your sake but for the sake of the kids too.

If you ever want to chat feel free to pm me ;)

xx

I agree with bubble, the thing is men can't take hints its gotta be spelt out to them he proberly doesnt even realise whats hes doing and how its affecting you.
:roll: men ....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back