i feel five years younger!

trixipaws

Reaction score
been and had my massage today! come back de-knottified and with some useful tips!

apparently my neck and shoulder pain is largely due to my "swan-like" neck! she kept going on about how slight i am- the first thing she said to me when i walked in was "you're TINY!" (yes i loved it a bit :oops: ) and when she initially asked me to turn my head into different positions she asked if i was a dancer because im so bendy (i knew i was bendy lol) but yeah she said my neck is so long and slim its strained under the weight of my head. and she gave me some neck-strengthening exercises to do.

also apparently i do everything wrong! lol i pick my baby up wrong and hold her wrong (i bend over with outstretched arms, swing her up and carry her on one hip- also i have to stick my hip out to one side coz theyre' not wide enought otherwise! :lol: ) and instead i should be bending my knees, scooping her up close to me and holding her infront of my chest. and im sleeping wrong (i favour my tummy but she said thats the worst ever its the one position i should really NOT sleep in!) and she said womens' bodies are particularly vulnerable for 2 years after giving birth, so i'm prone to strains, sprains and such.

anyway i had the cracky-bones thing done (thats really scary! seemed like she was gonna break my neck a little daunting! lol but felt good after! and the spine cracking feels ace!) then i got the massage which was great i am so loosened now- and then i got stuff rubbed into me and then like a hot red light shined on my back.

just gotta try to prevent it going all gnarled again now, watch my posture and back to no tummy-sleeping! like i said tho, it's nice not to feel stiff and achey, i do feel 5 years younger lol!

OOH i forgot to say- during the chit-chat she told me there's a local MUM & BABY DANCE GROUP!!! and gave me the number i shall definately call them it'll be super going to dance class with millie! i didnt kno they did such things- will certainly keep y'all posted when we go- me and millie- like this :dance: :dance: hehe maybe not like that but whatever it's bound to be fun!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I want a professional massage!

Lee gives good ones for now though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER