I eat like a horse, yet im a size 8 AND pregnant ha!

xMummyMeganx

Reaction score
I cannot actually wait right now, my mans cooking me a chicken madrass, mushroom rice && narn bread yummmmmm!

I've eaten a load of shit today, 2 treakle muffins, 1 of the cakes me and Summer made. A bacon sandwich this morning, and half a bag of chocolate buttons (a big bag) lol. Yet im 28 weeks pregnant and a size 8! haha.
Was the same when i was pregnant first round, im so petite!

Anyone the same?

I so hope when I'm pregnant I'll be saying this too as I'm dreading getting huge haha.
I eat like a horse most of the time and somehow still manage to keep my bottom half a size 6 and I'm only 5ft so don't fancy carrying a huge belly around with me :)

Last edited:
Alright for some :lol:

I can eat a lot and gain very little weight, but i do still gain some, i range from a size 8 to a 10

Only a size 8?!

That must be horrible. Have you tried McDonalds milkshakes? I've heard that if your want to get a bit of a better figure that those milkshakes will get you a decent bust and bum in no time.

You do seem to eat a lot though... are you sure you don't have parasitic worms? Do you have an itchy anus - that is normally the giveaway. Tape worm is harder to spot though but is a common cause of unexplained slimness. You wouldn't know you had one otherwise.

You have to starve yourself to get rid of it and then it slides out of your throat apparently.

I hope you're not feeling to down about it :hug:

Only a size 8?!

That must be horrible. Have you tried McDonalds milkshakes? I've heard that if your want to get a bit of a better figure that those milkshakes will get you a decent bust and bum in no time.

You do seem to eat a lot though... are you sure you don't have parasitic worms? Do you have an itchy anus - that is normally the giveaway. Tape worm is harder to spot though but is a common cause of unexplained slimness. You wouldn't know you had one otherwise.

You have to starve yourself to get rid of it and then it slides out of your throat apparently.

Louise you crack me up!!! I love it!!!! X

I can't say i found that funny at all.

&& I love my size 8 figure, pregnant && non pregnant :)

Sorry, lol! x

Last edited:
I went down two dress sizes when I was pregnant all three times but that's coz I totally go off food till like 20 practically live on a pack of polo mints a week about 3 apples and a punet of strawberries lol

Only a size 8?!

:lol:

Only a size 8?!

:) Ha sorry I did find this funny :) As im not a size eight am pregnant and only have to look at food to gain weight . It must be lovely to be so petit though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back