WHATS WRONG WITH ME?

amy

Reaction score
hi advice would be greatly well come, well ive had headaches for ages, now for the past week or so i cant walk properly it just feels like ive just got off a round about all the time. i feel generally ill all the time, my ear feels like its numb and im going slightly deaf in it, been to docs and he just gave me tablets to get rid of the dizzyness, which they haven't. got another appointment wednesday, but i feel like im getting worse, should i phone up a and e?? hope someone can help. asap xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would get another doc appointment asap, that doesn't sound right.
At the very least phone NHS direct
0845 46 47

hope you feel better soon, take it easy :)

been to docs again have to have an mri scan!!!!!!!!! :shock: im sooooo scared. im so upset as on the 17th ive got to go into hospital again as i had an abnormal smear!!!!!! whats wrong with me :cry:

i hope its nothing serious....good luck hun x

MY OH is an outpatient right now for what sounds similar. Try not to worry about the MRI scan Amy - Easy said than done but stress won't help *hugs* I’m sure the scan is just procedure to rule stuff out.

Just curious have you been under a lot of stress or pressure in anyway lately - It could be possible that is causing such tension & headaches (?)

thinking of you hun hope all ok xxxxxxx

haven't been under that much stress really, just the usual. baby, money, etc..... the thing is its affecting the way i do things, speak, move, im soooo tired. my head feels all fuzzy, im bloomin falling apart!!! im really down. ( its took me ages writing this :cry: ) cant focus anymore

Sounds like the way he is, most times he can't bring his head above the pillow then BOOM he's ok.

His head ticks ALL day long with his business though sometimes think it is that although my OH does have a medical condition but not convinced it's related ...

Baby, money - Thats enough stress to give you a headache - Try & relax you know things can be tight sometimes but you will always be able to provide for your bubba hunny x x

I sounds very similar to what i have but i have never found out what it is. I got told its probally meneries diesese (SP) but the tablets made me feel even worse so i stopped taking them. I always feel drunk (not as fun as it sounds) and my hearing goes every now and again, also have terrible tinitus. Hope you have more luck with getting your self sorted out!

i feel drunk without any tablets, you know when you have had to much to drink and you go to bed and everything is spinning thats what i feel like 24/7 !!!! plus pain in my head, i just want it all sorted, im down in the dumps xxxxxxx

Could be a problem with the inner ear? At least you dont have to wait too long for an MRI. I had to wait a year and then got so fed up, my mum paid for me to have it done privately (and I'm a nurse!) - the waiting is bad in my area :evil:

NHS direct is excellent. I just spent the day in their headquaters last week and it was fascinating. You can phone about any health problem in the whole world and they have researchers who will phone you back or send you out info. You can also check out the NHS direct website.

Hope your feeling better soon
Alice x

((((((((HUGS))))))))) wishing you all the best babe, and please try your best not to worry, I know it isn't easy to do, but all the same, just do your best......I know how you feel hun, going back to last month I found a lump in my breast and had to wait 2 weeks before I was due to go the Marsden and no matter what I did it was always at the back of my mind!

Try to keep yourself as occupied as possible with anything, if that is possioble.

Thinking of you ((((((HUGS))))))

hope your ok tam, thats scary, have you got it sorted yet? thanks everyone for your kind posts, it helps to stay positive, just wish it was all over and i can get my life back on track, my poor dh is doing everything think he might be loosing his job cause he has to look after me, i dont think he is to bothered though, what can he do, think he might take time out for a while until im on the mend, have to tighten our belts a bit, :roll: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Amy,

Yes I had a scan (couldn't have mammogram as I was TTC, and was on 2WW) and they say that I am at no more risk than anyone else. I have to go back on Aug 3rd, just so they can check it hasn't changed in any way :pray:

As for your DH babe, can he not take time out at the companies descretion or is his company not understanding? What about going to the Doctor and getting a sick note? Go to your GP and that way s/he will already have the story and know what sort of help, support you are needing......My other half did this in order to stay at home with me at the beginning of the year.

I really do wish you the best of luck babe, take care and keep us posted......xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back