I don't want to go ouuut, I wanna sleeeeeep!!!

Tiffy

Reaction score
I feel so incredibly whiney and pathetic. My boyfriend wants me to go to a jazz concert with him this saturday - his father is actually a member. The band is called STriCat, and I love it... but I just can't stand the idea of being out for five to six hours this coming sat. I am sick, tired, and just want to veg out. He doesn't seem to understand. :cry:

Should I just go anyways? Am I just being a little whiner? My body is just saying rest right now...

Haha, I just might do that. I just hope he doesn't check under the blankets... :lol:

He's gonna have to get used to you being knackered, this will last till your 2nd tri... tell him no if you don't want to go.

I know how you feel, at the moment I just wanna be in my pj's and in bed.

I agree with Urchin though, it is something he will have to get used to, can you try to explain to him how exhausted you feel and it won't be any pleasure for you, but you would be happy for him to go?

Yeah, I explained fully that I would be perfectly content just to nap while he went, and if the situation changed and I don't feel sick that day, I will happily go - I was really looking forward to it before, but now I seriously just... no, I would go nuts.

He is just bummed out I guess. And that makes me feel pretty damn guilty.

dont feel guilty!pregnancy takes its toll i just wanna sit n veg out for a few weeks never mind aday!

Don't blame you for wanting to hibernate at home. I would stay in bed all day at the moment if I could.
Definately stay at home if thats what your bodies telling you to do :D
I went to a wedding last week and had to leave early cos I was so knackered

oooo yeeah i know how u feel...all i ever feel like doing is eating and sleeping, but mostly sleeping hers to the :sleep: club....lol

:bored: I woke up at seven this morning... again!!! Only getting five hours of sleep a night is quite bad, isn't it?

Well, I talked to Emiel (bf) a little more about it, and I think he understands a little better. I'm just not going to do something like that if my body demands rest, you know? I am thinking about my baby's well being, and in essense, mine.

Good for you, you won't enjoy it, and it'll bring him down if you aren't having a good time anyway.

I wish I was in bed now, I'm about to go to work.

i feel so lucky. This exhausted phase has corresponded with me being off work for a 3 week break. God knows how i would have coped with my usual 11 hour day!!! Ive been sleeping ALL the time. :sleep:

Me too, I'm in my first week of two weeks off work. When I go back I'll be 7 weeks. My first shift is 10 and half hours so I hope I have more energy by then! :shock:

Yeah, I have had a quiet week, very few massage clients so enjoying the break. Sadly I have 1 client today and sooooo don't feel like it. With this awful weather just want to hibernate and eat!

Sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back