when shouold i go to the doctors??

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hey everyone!
i tested 01/12/72007 and got my BFP (yay), i just wondered.... when should i go to the doctors.. i am so scared i will do another test and it will negative (know thats silly) or i'll go to the docs and get all excited and temp fate... (probs be being silly, again)...... just wondering when i should go and tell docs that i am pg ???? and what will happen at my appointment???

can anyone help?

thank you for reading x x x x

:hug:

hi hun out docs just refer you straight to the midwife who usually sees u about 8 weeks, just give them a call as ours are really busy

They don't worry much before 8 weeks tbh as there is nothing for them to really do. Just eat a healthy diet, start taking folic acid if you've not already and see how it goes :) Congrats :)

I'd give your GP a call or go see him/her in the next few weeks then make an appointment with the MW from somewhere after 8 weeks. She'll just take history etc to start with, nothing exciting and get all the paperwork sorted.

I haven't been to the doctor's yet just cos I know that not much will be done at an early stage. So I'm making an appointment this week to go the following week when I'll be 7 weeks pregnant. I think I went at 7 weeks last time as well, sure I remember him saying 7+4 when I went last time.

I went to my docs at 6 weeks - she felt my tummy to see if I was 6 weeks gone rather than 6 months! All my antenatal care was midwife led so I didn't see a doctor since that 1st appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back