• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i dont understand why the doctors here are the way they are

breezee1984

Reaction score
I asked my doctor if they could do testing on my tissues and everything that they gathered out of my uterus and see what was wrong with the fetus, and if they could tell me what gender it was. she said yeah they could but for my peace of mind they wouldnt tell me....uh, sorry,,,telling me would be my peace of mind...i feel lost

Hi Breezee,

I've just read your other post and and really don't know what to say. You have been through so much and just wanted to offer you my support.

Look after your self. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry for your loss. I can understand why you would be upset by this news. I dont know what else to say, im sorry. :hug:

im soo sorry and im thinking about you, i too im having a terrible time of it, i got my results back today and i thought i wanted to know what sex it was but now i know i feel soo much worse, im not condoning(sp) what they have told you but for me anyway i think i would rather not know i am worse than ever knowing it was a boy that i have always dreamed of, sometimes its better not knowing.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back