I don't think we have a chance this month....

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Oh and I BD on CD9 or 10 and then i tested on CD12 and I had the strongest line ever on an OPK so we BD that night as well. We had every intention of BD'ing on CD13 (still really strong line) but due to circumstances we couldnt. OH was late for his flight this morning and we did not have time to squeeze in a last minute on (tested with OPK and the line was fading) Do you think we have missed "the boat?" :(

well I think the little swimmers can survive for three days sometimes so there is a wee chance. :hug: :hug:

as lorna says there is a chance hun :pray: for you xx

Sperm can live for 5 days but i just dont hold out much hope only doing it once or twice in the crucial period.... sods law isnt it? He came back mainly cos of ovulation and we only BD'ed once while he was back!!!

xxsammyxx said:
Sperm can live for 5 days but i just dont hold out much hope only doing it once or twice in the crucial period.... sods law isnt it? He came back mainly cos of ovulation and we only BD'ed once while he was back!!!
ye but alot of people have had their bfp after not doing it much in the month

Anna23 said:
xxsammyxx said:

Yep, all pregnancies stem from one bonk! Good Luck xx

I reckon you're defnitely ON the boat honey

Hope you get your BFP this month xxx

Minxy said:
Anna23 said:
xxsammyxx said:

Lol. I guess they do! Oh well i suppose i will just have to wait and see.... :roll: If anyone has some "i had my BFP this month and we only BD once!" stories... feel free to post them over, any hope i can get to try to hang on to a shred of hope will help :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Minxy said:
Anna23 said:
xxsammyxx said:

Lol. I guess they do! Oh well i suppose i will just have to wait and see.... :roll: If anyone has some "i had my BFP this month and we only BD once!" stories... feel free to post them over, any hope i can get to try to hang on to a shred of hope will help :hug:

Keep positive Sammy!!!! Im a firm believer it always happens when least expected! I do feel similar to you at the mo though, this is my first month off the pill as you guys know and am feeling a bit fed up about it all...its been a long old month!!! Keep ya head up luvvie :hug:

Thanks to all so far that have replied... i guess we never really put as much effort into it as normally. I normally sit and wait for the OV pains and know exactly when i am ovulating but we have been too busy with just coming back from Holland, OH only able to spend 3 days here before he has to go back to Holland again etc. Not put much effort in this month girls. Just to change the subject my cat has just brought me a lovely present of a very small baby lizard the evil cow! She has bitten its neck but he seems lively enough so i have released him. Chrissy is now grounded :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you nkow they do that cas they LOVE you :lol: a few weeks back my mummy cat brought her kitten a mouse and cuddles (the kitten) went mental playing it grrring away and when Mat tried to take it off her she bit him :rotfl: :rotfl: luckkily out mouses etc get left at the front door but it's horible when they do that isn't it

"she bit him..." :rotfl: I thought that was funny! Well Crystal must love me loads then because so far she has brought me:-

1. A flying cockroach
2. A croacking massive flying bug
3. A baby lizard
4. A baby bird
5. One large black and orange furry spider leg (god im glad she left out the other legs and the body!)
6. A cricket
7. A black May beetle
8. A grasshopper

*sigh* i could do without her loving me THAT much to be honest.... :talkhand:

Hun the way you have to look at it is that you DID bd in your crucial period... you never know this could be your month :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

On a side note, my kitten is evil! And i dont think she loves me at all :cry: She never brings me presents, she just bites and scratches :think:

Sammy, as a word of encouragement, I only bd twice around ov and that was it. I didn't even bd on the day I got a positive either so you definitely have a good chance!! :cheer:

i think uv got a chance!!!! me and my oh only BD'd on the day i got a positive opk. the day after my CP was really low compared to how high it was the day before so i was sure the boat had already sailed anyway. good luck

xxsammyxx said:
If anyone has some "i had my BFP this month and we only BD once!" stories... feel free to post them over, any hope i can get to try to hang on to a shred of hope will help :hug:
When I got my BFP in December we only BD'd once so yes you're in with a good chance :hug: :hug:

I think this is the first month where there has been very little effort put in to TTC (not been easy anyway staying at OH's parents house :roll: ) Only one or possibly 2 days could be used in this months chances... Like i said we BD on the first day of positive OV and about 2-3 days before. I guess time will tell. Ill probably test 4 days before AF then if neg test if AF is late. It would be just typical if we were pregnant after no effort at all after the other 17 months of trying like mad! :lol:

You'd be suprised how much that happens sammy :hug: :hug:

I have too Jade, except you never think it will happen to you personally!!! I think i am getting a bit bored with putting a big effort in. I have felt like that for a few months now... when you try a lot of things and they dont work i think to myself "why bother!" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back