I don't think I'm ovulating at all???????

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I have been testing for the last 10 days and nothing has happened, ovulation is meant to have happened, has anyone else had this problem?

Could it just be running late or is there something more serious wrong with me?

I'm not sure what to do next, can anyone give me some advice?

I always get a positive opk at around 10am. Which then fades to what I'd call a negative in the afternoon when I test. Do you always test in the afternoon? You may be like me and have your surge early in the day.

Are you taking your temps aswell?

as above , plus you might be having a sloghtly longer cycle and may ovulate a day or 2 loater

don't be too worried...i expected to ovulate around cd17 but it didn't happen until cd21 this cycle...i too was starting to get a bit concerned, but keep testing and i'm sure be positive soon. I also recommend varying the time you test a bit or testing twice a day.

I tested and tested around the times when i 'should have' ovulated to no avail, it was only today when i tested on the off chance that it appeared i was fertile :?

I really dont know what to say apart from keep at it... i thought the same, but obviously i was wrong :hug:

Not everyone Ovulates on a classic 28 day cycle with Ovulation on day 14.

If you have a 35 day cycle then I'd say you'd ovulate around day 21 my cycles varied each month.
But nothing is straight forward, some people ovulate really early and some people really late.
And OPK's don't work for everyone.

Just BD every day or two and you'll hit the spot :wink: But try not to worry too much ou need to relax and remember BDing is a pleasure not a chore :wink:

Cx

I tested with cheapo ebay tests for a month and nothing happened testing with superdrug tests now and much better, also I tested positive on only day6 so next month test earlier if you don't get anything this month
good luck

Hi honey,

I had a similar thing where I got no positive readings at all one month. next month was ok though and showed postive on day 19. I think I either did not ovulate that month or I might have missed it by starting testing on day 12. Not too sure though, could be a few reasons I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back