i dont know what to wear anymore !

scandicmum85

Reaction score
This isnt the end of world but I don't know what clothes to wear anymore, all my troursers is getting to small, I bought two pair of maternity trousers they are ok but only want to wear leggings lol.. I want to look good pregnant but its so hard lol.. already tend to get swollen up feet and my bump is growing nicely... Do you still wear normal clothes ? X

I live in leggings, long tshirts and ugg boots :) As it gets warmer I'll wear my leggings, long tshirts/vests and little shoes. I have a few pairs of trousers that still fit too but I loveee leggings, their so comfy, I feel like I'm in my jammys all day lol!

x

Tell me about it... I went shopping last week and bought myself a new pair of trousers, stretchy waisted 3/4's a size up from my usual :) x

Oh I have been living in leggings, but yesterday the sun came out and I wore a comfy skirt and top......it was so comfy, I know officially can't wait for summer so I can wear things like that and loose dresses all the time :)

i cannot wear my jeans any more so i wear my leggings or black joggings pants x

I wish I could wear leggings but can't in my job so just smart maternity clothes! I still fit in my jeans but they were low rise ne way x

Awe well I've stared to put weight on my ass n hips as well as my bump now so no go for jeans, boohoo just hope I fit bk in em after, I wear leggings n long tops, but defo need some new stuff spesh now it's getting warmer x x x it's a little depressing actually when u no u only got 2 / 3 out fits to wear, x x. All b worth it in end x

What did people do before leggings?!! I am living in them too. So comfy and you can smarten them up with a dress and shoes or dress down with a tshirt/vest - perfect!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back