I don't know what to do with him

Emma58

Reaction score
Have had a really bad night with Sam not much sleep at all I think its constipation again - although he went loads yesterday as i ended up giving him some fresh orange in his water as Debbie suggested.
I have tried everything today with him cooled boiled water, tummy rub everything and he is just so whingey. It doesn't help thati woke in the middle ofthe night with a migraine too :(

:hug:

I have no advice but was up all night too - but with Connie it seems to be little pockets of air caught in her gut (I can hear and feel it moving around in there when I cradle her) - she looks in so much pain and I just don't know what to do. The sling settles her every time but obviously I can't sleep when she's in it!!!

Infacol = waste of time!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get a better night tonight Emma :hug: think we're on for more of the same as little madam is fast asleep now.

I am trying the Infacol but i'm not sure it is making any difference he has settled a little now he has managed to poo.
I hope he sleeps tonight i am shattered today

aww poor wee man and poor mum :(

I found the best thing for wind was gripe water but he has to be a month old before you can use it (just a thought if he is still poorly at that age). Other then that the best thing I found was the tiger in the tree hold (google it and you should find some pics) but it does mean that you are awake doing it. So I am no use really am I? Hope he gets better and you get some sleep soon.

Nice warm bath (cover his tum with water) should help if it's colic or constipation :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you manage to take a nap with LO. Tiredness makes it all worse and may have caused your migraine. Hope the situation improves...

Alex started this at about 2 - 3 weeks old, He looked like he was struggling to poo and would scream in pain, it was actually colic and we gave him in infacol before every feed and it really worked for him. It takes at least a week to make any difference though, so try and stick it out!

Big hugs! Its horrible when you cant help them! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope you can get some sleep at some point today. i remember james having colic and screaming for 5 hours solid!
still got that to come with logan! :shock:

debecca said:
:hug:

I have no advice but was up all night too - but with Connie it seems to be little pockets of air caught in her gut (I can hear and feel it moving around in there when I cradle her) - she looks in so much pain and I just don't know what to do. The sling settles her every time but obviously I can't sleep when she's in it!!!

Infacol = waste of time!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get a better night tonight Emma :hug: think we're on for more of the same as little madam is fast asleep now.

I don't know how you feel about them, but a dummy helps when Ella gets like this - it is as if it gives her something else to think about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back