I dont feel right!

Snuggle

Reaction score
For about the last hour I have been feeling really weird. I feel very sick, have what feels like heartburn and a very sore tummy. The tummy pain is like a very dull ache all over and its making me feel like I'm going to throw up :? Is this what morning sickness is like? I didnt have any with Maddison :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have no idea but just wanted to say sorry you are feeling poorly x

Thanks hun, have been getting stressed out because my daughter and dog have been playing up today and now feel really peaky :?

Well I've won because they have both been banished to their beds :lol:

Highly possible, mine started at 5wks this time :(

I hope its short lived and you don't feel rough for too long - morning sickness and toddlers are not a good mix :hug: :hug:
How are you feeling about food at the moment, thats usually a 'good' sign that its morning sickness if you start getting dead funny about food or you have a few mouthfuls of something you fancy then want to :puke:

It could just be that your feeling sick that ur tummy is sore. Hope your feeling better very soon. I normally feel if I eat something it takes the sickness feeling away! :hug:

I dont want any food :( I have to force myself to eat something and only eat because I get to the point where I get shaky :? With Maddison I had no sickness, no heartburn and wanted to eat the world :wink:

Hope you feel better soon Snuggle :hug:

This is my 2nd time I've had to come home from college I'm never gonna get any work done at this rate!

i felt the same when i was pregnant with my 4th, i had it all the way till 14 weeks

Bleurgh :puke: Not happy with this feeling, naughty baby :lol:
Thanks for the replies girls :hug: :hug:

I keep feeling weird. Naseous one minute, hungry the next. And I am officially a crabby old bag due to not sleeping properly! Feel sorry for OH as he is bearing the brunt of it all and thinks he can't put a foot right at the moment. Sorry Steve darling if you read this!!!

Started early with both pregnancies before so hoping it gives up and goes away soon.

Hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you girls, I hope you lot all feel better soon too, the joys of pregnancy eh! :hug: :hug:

Hope you're feeling better soon. It's hard to eat when you feel :puke: but if you can eat something you might feel better. Or even suck on some boiled sweets.

hope you feel better soon hun. i have had awful stomach cramps too but i have had diarrhoea with it not the sickness, its all so worrying though isn't it! i feel better now but might have to do another test in the morning as feeling less pregnant today :wall:

I have a few cheapies left that I randomly do on days I feel down too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back