• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did something really bad

thats poor! and they came with little cards like old fashioned cigar packs used to.

Its shocking when you think back to half the stuff we used to have!!!

Phew, thought I was really ancient then;) I hate it when no-one else remembers things,makes me feel really old :rotfl:

and what i was orginally gonna post about is this... Mrs T you have done fab quitting in firt place.. it's fine you had one just try not to think oooh well may as well have another one, as long as you carry on not smoking then don't feel guilty about the cig xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MomNat said:
Yeah some people must be really jealous of me enough to go to them great lengths!
obviously

Sam n Alice probably u might still b able 2 get them in real cheap type shops

i think if u look back at page one it wasn't beckss who originally made a comment regarding something other than the topic mrs t started and i think although beckss is pretty outspoken it's unfair she's getting all blame... thats all i'm saying.

krystal&jack said:
MomNat said:
Yeah some people must be really jealous of me enough to go to them great lengths!

Momnat and urchin... can this not be dealt with somwhere else ?? Mrs T posted re smoking and this as nothing to do with it and find it a bit rude that it's posted here... take it up with PM or summet and Urchin if someone is being that bad can you not pm them too as this is adding to the bad atmosphere :?

personally think that the mods should be vocal, to show that this isn't going to be tolerated. And to be fair she wasn't the one who dragged the topic into this thread. Unfortunetly it has meant that Mrs T's thread has been hijacked but if it puts a end to this pathetic behaviour that has been going on, I think its a sacrifice well made (sorry Mrs T)

The topic has now been split, I was in the middle of doing it when Krystal posted :)

Becksss said:
Sam n Alice probably u might still b able 2 get them in real cheap type shops

I would have thought they would have been banned, I know the candy ones are stillaround as I ate 5 boxes of them yesterday

beanie said:
krystal&jack said:
MomNat said:

Momnat and urchin... can this not be dealt with somwhere else ?? Mrs T posted re smoking and this as nothing to do with it and find it a bit rude that it's posted here... take it up with PM or summet and Urchin if someone is being that bad can you not pm them too as this is adding to the bad atmosphere :?

personally think that the mods should be vocal, to show that this isn't going to be tolerated. And to be fair she wasn't the one who dragged the topic into this thread. Unfortunetly it has meant that Mrs T's thread has been hijacked but if it puts a end to this pathetic behaviour that has been going on, I think its a sacrifice well made (sorry Mrs T)

whats eveyone having a go for??

I said what I did cos i'm sick of atmosphere too, i just happen to think it would be better dealing with people individually.

God I feel like i'm at bloody school! arghhhh - so sorry mrs t

oops sorry - i remember at joke shop you can still get them ones filled with talc erghhhh :lol:

I wasn't having a go, I answered your question in a calm manner. :? and the last bit was meant to be tongue in cheek

beanie said:
I wasn't having a go, I answered your question in a calm manner. :? and the last bit was meant to be tongue in cheek

ok time to leave this now :)

krystal&jack said:
oops sorry - i remember at joke shop you can still get them ones filled with talc erghhhh :lol:
eww really!!

there you go! the end to all those who want to quit problem. swap their fags with fake once. :puke:

Well I'm well and truly confused :think:

But anyway- Mrs T don't worry about it-it was just one it's not like you kept the packet and are gonna carry on! Don't beat yourself up about it! :hug: :hug:

Oh and I remember those chocolate fake fags with the paper round them! I'm surprised they were allowed to sell them too!

I remember the chocolate ones as well!!

Mrs T don't feel too guilty hun, you threw the rest of them away which is more than i would have done

Good on you girl :hug:

beanie said:
emma,my mum used to smoke and I copied her, with those candy cigerettes and the chocolate ones (can anyone else remember those??) But then we had a lesson in school about how bad smoking was and I turned into a right anti-smoking activist. My poor mum, she would light up and I would either cover my face and say "you're making me ill" or would tell her what she was doing to her body I must have been a nightmare lol.

I did all that too and joined smokebusters!! Remember that?? I used to snap all her cigarettes or spill my juice on them!!

Still smoked in the end. I'm just stupid though.

Ah my mum promised to buy me a car if I never started smoking. Bribery always works with me :)

:rotfl:

Thats what I'll say to the boy then!! We were wondering but I'm sure that will work...he's car crazy already!!cheers :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back