what a morning!!!

frangelle

Reaction score
God I am so stressed :?

Woke up this morning kitchen floor and side was completely flooded where water has got in from behind the boiler where it had been raining so much.

THEN realised Kieran hadnt done his spellings and read his book for school so had to rush that. He was messing about so I lost my rag and shouted at him and now feel really guilty as I do every time I shout at him :cry: Raced to school in the rain, and were still 10 mins late :twisted: GRRRRRRR!!!!

don't worry u have good reasons to be stressed. i hope u feel better now though. get him a little surpise for when he comes back from school :)

I'm having an easy morning so far...shouldn't be tho'
Been given the day off school to finish my reports so I really need to get my backside into gear and make the most of it so I'm not doing them at the last minute. I do hate report writing.
Will have the pleasure of seeing how horrid my little darlings have been to their supply teacher tomorrow :(

Its raining really bad here too, we probably wont be able to get home tonight its so bad! :cry: I hate sitting at work with soaking wet jeans and shoes. Whats the deal with the weather? :shock:

The weather is just awful. It has rained here non stop for the past month!

frangelle said:
God I am so stressed :?

Woke up this morning kitchen floor and side was completely flooded where water has got in from behind the boiler where it had been raining so much.

THEN realised Kieran hadnt done his spellings and read his book for school so had to rush that. He was messing about so I lost my rag and shouted at him and now feel really guilty as I do every time I shout at him :cry: Raced to school in the rain, and were still 10 mins late :twisted: GRRRRRRR!!!!

God your a cruel mom aren't you :rotfl: !!!! Mind you, at least KSH has the ability to look into the future and know that by tonight you won't be in a mood with him anymore........................ Could've warned you about the boiler though couldn't he!!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back