Baby Number 2! ***UPDATED***

Hun its its the right decision for you then it the right decision to make.

Im not affended anyway dont worry hun hope all goes ok

hugs

:hug:

You have to do what is right for you and your family, take care and good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Hi Grace,

I just wanted to lend you my support - you've obviously thought about this long and hard and have made the right decision for you and your family. Good luck to you and lots of love.

There was another lady on here that found herself in a very similar position and she went ahead with the abortion too and got a lot of support from girls on here.
Love

Valentine xxx

Thanks for all your replies girls we are sure this is the best thing xx

Don't worry about offending anyone Grace, I'm sure you've thought about it a lot. We're here for you :hug:

As long as you feel you have made the right decision for you and your family, no one is here to judge you - lots of love :hug:

I'ts ok sweetie , its obviously the right thing is thats your decision :hug:

Kelly S i have PM'd you back but it isnt in my sent box so i hope it has sent xx

grace7 said:
Kelly S i have PM'd you back but it isnt in my sent box so i hope it has sent xx

it's probably still in your "outbox" hun if she hasn't picked it up. It only goes to "sent" once it's been read :)

Aww :hug: It must have been a difficult decision and not one you have taken lightly. you really must do what is right for you and your family. Lots and lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

Michelle
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back