• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i cant stop eating

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
well my plan for eating healthy with this pregnancy has gone out the window so far :wall: :doh:
i have been eating all day today i just cant stop. i can feel im putting on weight. and its making me feel bad :cry:

LOL I have gone from not being able to even think of food to wanting everything lol I have an obsession with food today! I want to eat everything hahaha Im sure days will swap and change so Im not too worried but I do want to make sure I eat healthier! But chicken mayo snadwiches from tesco aint to great lol!

Don't feel bad babes. It's all worth it in the end and your baby will love you no matter how much weight you put on.

Go on...have that bar of chocolate, you know you want it. xxx

I was fine in 1st Tri, now I can't stop eating and feel constantly hungry. :(

I've just been really naughty and ordered a curry, it'll be here soon :D

:roll: I was exactly the same up until about 8 and half weeks. since then i've been sooo fussy with food i can only just about stomach about 1 meal spread out throught day (i am tryin tho :x )

But i know the feeling, i normally make me and OH tea, and he normally always used to eat half of mine aswell lol, cos i'm not a big eater, (i am bad for snacks tho hehe) And then for about 2weeks, he was waiting for the left overs lol.. and i was like NOO i'm hungry! lol.. :twisted:

xxx

Im off food again today lol! I feel sick again ha!
I think when I have days of wanting to eat, I will make the most of it hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back