HUGE appetite

Flossy82

Reaction score
Eeeeek i cant help myself im eating all day long and i cant stop myself but the only trouble is i eat too much and make myself feel so sick but then i still continue eating arrrghhhhh :wall:

Hi, i am exactly the same at the moment, i can't stop eating! oh well at least we have a good excuse and can say were eating for 2 lol. if anyone comments on how much i eat i just say, "my baby is hungry and needs food"! Take care :hug:

well iv only know for 2 days but so far iv barely eaten anything the sickness is horrid just thought of fun uhhh.

il swap with you guys anyday :D

me too! I am going to put on 5 stone at this rate :shock:

God, I am glad I am not the only one... I am eating non-stop. I am never full and have put on 3 kilos so far... :(

Ive been quite the opposite! I eat one meal and get full up for the whole day?! :shock:
That is weird for me lol
Also, I ALWAYS crave eggs when Im pregnant, one of my main signs lol but this time Im off them completely? This pregnancy is strange already and I only found out 3 days ago lmao

thats exactly how i have been - went to Cleethorpes yesterday (and it snowed grrr) and i hate, from morning until 4pm - cereal, bag of crisps, ruffle bar, chips, ice cream, dohnut, sugar mouse and another bag of crisps lol i feel sick after eating all the time but cant stop!! lol

Pleased i'm not the only one then, I am eating us out of house and home. There just seems to be no end to filling me up :oops:

Even as i type i'm eating away lol

xx

Me too! I am eating about double what I used to! I keep thinking I am hungry but maybe it's jsut strange nausea (as I get it even if I have jsut eaten)... no typical nausea yet.

before i found out was preg i started eating sooo much 5meals a day (well almost hehe)

up until 6 and half weeks i kept eating loads.. and even after i'd eaten half hour later i felt hungry... i think if i didnt eat i felt really sick, so i'd eat again..

at the mo, i'm having to force foof down, and when i've eaten i feel so much better for it..

feelin sick more.. not being sick tho.. (luckily only threw up once so far)

but if i dont eat for a few hours, i begin to feel really sick, dont skip meals girls.. because eating really helps..

i've bought carrot sticks a humous.. hmmmmm sooo nice.. sit nibblin all day when hungry... and plain crisps hehe xxxx :cheer:

Corr yeah and for us unlucky few it doesn't stop there! Oh no! I've been a pig in Tri1, Tri2 and no doubt in Tri3 I'll find somewhere to squeeze my daily fix of crap in!!

x

Its horrid im going to end up like porky pig at this rate :lol: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back