I cant stop bidding!

titch

Reaction score
I keep bidding for stuff on ebay, furniture which is a bargain, cos I know we're having a van on 20th to move Ive decided we'll be more than able to drive all over vale of glamorgan and rhondda cynon taf to collect bargain furniture, none of which will match and Im starting to hope I lose some of these auctions!!! :wall2:

I cant stop myself though, I get so excited when I see a single bed for £30 I HAVE to bid. We desparately need to save the money now for baby stuff. :roll: thing is I need 2 single beds for the guest room so if I buy a 2nd hand one I wont find one that matches and that'll drive me insane! I guess if I win it can go in baby's room and I can kip in there if my OH needs sleep for work. THen we still need 2 single beds. Gah. Something wrong with me, Im supposed ot be emptying my room at my parents house, thats why Im here not at home with my man :roll:

Someone stop me!

actually I just worked out Ive only bid £43.20 worth of stuff so its not that bad. For a pine single bed, matching bedside table and dining table with 6 chairs that aint bad!

step AWAY from ebay hun, its addictive!! xx

Give me your account details and I'll change your password :D

Joking :rofl:

You just know you'll end up winning something you don't want :lol:

but at least Ill still have won something! I love winning!!! Think this is because I lost a table I really wanted earlier. :(

Any more tables? You tried the freecycle in your area?

It's a long shot but why don't you put up a WANTED in our selling section

I KNEW this would backfire. I bidded on a bed which is a fair drive away, maybe half an hour. It was a bargain though. They were also selling the matching bedside table and it was only a tenner so I thought Id bid. Well now Ive been outbid on the bed, and its more than Im prepared to pay now considering the half hour drive, but I havent been outbid on the bloody bedside table!!! What am I gonna do?! theres less than 10 mins left so I hope someone swipes it in the last 5 mins, I cant be bothered to drive out there for a bedside table!!!

:oooo: And just saw you have an ad in our classifieds, ever observant as usual I am :lol:

yeah i have looked on freecycle, there are a few but Im waiting until I get the keys on 19th cos a lot of freecyclers dont want to wait 2 weeks to get rid of stuff, normally they want it gone the next day. I'll be on there lots once we're in the house and especially when we know the gender of the baby!

phew been outbid. Was just trying to work out how to resolve this without admitting to OH what I'd done!!

:rofl: you are clearly obsessed with ebay chick ha ha xx

Love it :rofl:

OH has pretty much banned me from eBay :oops:

Any other sneaky bids we should know about?

ha ha i used to be addicted. but i sell i on there on instead. i sell baby comfort blanket with names on. at xmas i was sellin baby santa hats with whatevver name u wnated on i made a fortune :)

wow that sounds really good! I happen to be looking for deals on bedside tables now. I need 4. 2 matching pairs. not really seen any impressive deal to be honest so no bids. Got a bid on another kitchen table though! But Im allowed to buy a kitchen table on the condition that I dont spend more than we planned to on the ikea table and we dont have to drive more than 1/2 hour to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back