• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I cant cope....

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im sorry but its time for a MASSIVE moan tell me to shut up if you want.....

Ive been signed off work today with my 'all day' sickness for 2 weeks and im just getting so, so fed up with it, its getting worse by the day. I NEVER had it this bad with my son. I cant eat and I when I can its constant crap, I just feel so low. I want to feel human again! I have barely left the house this past week and my poor little boy he is probably fed up with having such a miserable mummy.

I need lots of cuddles!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry you're feeling so rubbish. Don't know what to say but thought these might help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Jaidy, sorry that you are feeling cack it's not nice, you just got to remember it won't last forever it will pass so there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will be worth it in the end! Is there anyone who can take your son for a few hours so you can have a break and maybe just catch up on some sleep :sleep: , slouch on sofa with dvd. i guess youve tried ginger tea,ginger ale and ginger biscuits. All i can offer is a few :hug: :hug: :hug: but the may make you feel a bit better !!! Dusty xxx

Jaidy said:

Ive been signed off work today with my 'all day' sickness for 2 weeks and im just getting so, so fed up with it, its getting worse by the day. I NEVER had it this bad with my son. I cant eat and I when I can its constant crap, I just feel so low. I want to feel human again! I have barely left the house this past week and my poor little boy he is probably fed up with having such a miserable mummy.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Maybe your having a girl :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
seriously though hun take care of yourself..remember to try and nibble on something small, often even if its just a biscuit or dry toast.. and try ginger and mint (not together)and flat cola!! i know you probably find it hard to eat.. :hug: and remember its just a few months this will probably ease off after the 14 week stage!! i'm sure Zach would rather not go out its so cold lately!! lol

Sorry to hear you're feeling so awful at the moment. I know exactly what you're going through right now. I don't know what to say except that I hope it does ease off and for the 2 weeks you have off work just try and take it easy and relax a bit. I find I feel worse if my stomach is empty so it might be best to try and eat little bits of food throughout the day and see how it goes xxx

have some hugs from me hunny :hug:

bet you are feeling rotten but you never have been and never will be a bad mummy so never think that xx

great big huge massive matronly boobysnuggles!!!

i feel exactly the same so i can empathise - it sucks big hairy balls it does!

lots of love to you jaidy :hug:

It does get better and settle down. I was like that for about 2 weeks straight and felt like i was being such a bad mum and wife, my husband did everything after doing an 11hour shift at work and all my son was eating was rubbish because i couldn't stomach cooking. I even passed out and threw up all over myself and a paramedic whilst out shopping!

If you like sweet stuff what about trying fruit smooothies, all i lived on for ages was 2 bananas blended, with milk and a bit of sugar and mixed spice, cinnamon or ginger 3 times a day, plus dairylea and breadsticks! Or you could do flavoured yogurt blended with fruit... like chocolate moose with orange and banana - thats a one nice.

Like other people have said your baby will get nutrients from your body stores, so eating rubbish is better than not eating at all.

Jaidy said:

Awww hun, i know how you feel its horrible isnt it, its so hard to enjoy ur pregnancy and feel excited when you feel so horrible.

I dont have any advice but just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug:

Hope it gets better soon hun

sorry ur feeling crap hun :hug:

hope ur feeling back to ur old self very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bless you girlies!

I havent felt AS bad today but dont want to speak so soon. My mum has been fab she has been taking Zac off my hands for an hour in the afternoons so I can veg on the sofa!

Got some crystallised ginger today, its a bit spicy and has a proper weird taste not sure if I like it or not? It does seem to ease the nausea slightly mind you!

Hey Hun, I know excatly how you are feeling, I'm about 7 weeks pregnant and feel terrible nearly every minute of every day. I'm not eating properly or sleeping properly and when i do eat its just mainly rubbish. I think the only proper thing i ate last week (not even that proper actually) was a hotdog from a stall in town.
I know we are told to eat properly with fruit and vegetables , but if we dont feel like it dont feel bad hun, just eat little and often.. Take care kate x

fran_23 said:
Jaidy said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Maybe your having a girl :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
seriously though hun take care of yourself..remember to try and nibble on something small, often even if its just a biscuit or dry toast.. and try ginger and mint (not together)and flat cola!! i know you probably find it hard to eat.. :hug: and remember its just a few months this will probably ease off after the 14 week stage!! i'm sure Zach would rather not go out its so cold lately!! lol

fran_23 said:
Maybe your having a girl

Thats explains why my sickness was soooooooo bad.
My first was a boy and had no sickness really.

No as bad as it was I got through it and would do it all again for my baby (am I really saying that-I must not remember hard enough :lol: ).

Keep your chin up ladies, it will pass. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Gosh I want a boy next time :lol: :lol:

Hope you feel better soon - I had extreme sickness the whole way through my pregnany and it wasn't nice

Keep your fluids up to stay hydrated and eat what you can, even if it is crap.

Hopefully you feel better soon

P.S - I had a boy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back