cant cope with sickness :(

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Sorry to moan, I know everyone has far bigger problems but I've had horrendous nausea and sickness for a week and a half now and just feel like I can't cope with it any longer. Maybe if I got a break from it but its 24/7 and so bad I struggle to get out of bed. I want this baby so bad but don't know how I will get through the next few weeks if this carries on??? Anyone else at their wits end with morning sickness??? :wall2:

yes chick, Really struggling :( Iv got 2 todlers and hubbys just got a new job and its shifts so im pooping it. Eveydays just a big struggle! I can smell everything and its making it worse! Hope it gets better soon chick. Must be the 7 week mark ! xxxxxx

Bunny sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it sunds like hyperemisis to me which is what Ive been suffering with.
Im just over 21 weeks & still have all day/all night sickness, been in & out of hosp for drip feeds/ IV fluids etc countless times & am on meds.
Id suggest seeing your GP hun x

Oh me too I'm feeling awful I've barely eaten for days as soon as I open my eyes I feel nauseous to make thinks worse I seem to have come down with a cold too! It's makin me feel down and I really want to enjoy being pregnant I hope it clears up soon...hope your feeling a bit better sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back