I CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
OMG I can the screen and i have no glasses on! Do you know how many times i've been able to say that in my entire life before now? NONE!!! I wore glasses for 23 years before last Thursday.

My eye sight isnt as good yet as it will be PRK treatment gradually gets better over the course of a couple of weeks but I already have better eye sight than you need to legally drive without glasses and its getting better everyday since the op. In some ways i wish i could have had the lasik treatment because the results are instant and you have no pain but i wasnt a good candidate for it. The PRK treatment is really painful once the anesthetic wears off your eyes! As much as i love not having glasses i would struggle to recommend putting yourself through it if you could have the other treatment instead.

I still wont be around a lot for the next few days because the glare from the screen makes my eyes a bit sore but as they improve that will go away too. Im going to have a quick read round and catch up.

Wow that's brill!, Hope you're not in too much pain , take care :hug: :hug:

Brill melanie! i hope your eyes improve quickly as your sorely missed around here

Aw thats fab :cheer: Must be so strange to not have glasses on after all those years :hug:

Wow that is brilliant...hope you're back and better soon :hug:

:cheer: That's fantastic. I'm very jealous! It must be great waking up and being able to see ok without fumbling round for glasses. It must feel weird though - when I had contacts I was forever going to push my glasses back up my nose even though they weren't there lol :D

That is fantastic hun. Hope the pain goes away soon for you though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back