I bring cake!

gingerpig

Reaction score
img0013.jpg

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My first day in 3rd tri, and I'm soooooo excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope you're all doing ok, and if not - have a hot wheat bag for aches and pains, a lovely comfy chair to nap in and a big slice of cake.

HELLO!! :wave:

Welcome hun! ....ill just take that loverly cake off you before everyone nabs it lol :lol:

:hug:

Hi gingerpig! you're just a few days behind me. What a yummy cake you've brought! mmmmmmmmm

ooooo someone said cake!!!! :D

welcome hunny xx

Welcome hun :wave: The final stretch starts here. (she says, helping herself to a big piece of cake!)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu, I'm so excited! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ooooo this cake seems to have vanished :shock: - I bring more:
goodies.jpg

Really starting to sink in that in 3 months time me and OH will have a baby! So in awe of the whole thing - you know that feeling of this being the absolutely best, best, best thing I've ever done. I'm sure you're all the same. We went to our first ante-natal classes yesterday and I was sat cuddling the 26 week (as it was yesterday) feotus model :oops:

Ooh gingerpig, my mouth is now severly watering! If it wasn't pissing down i;d be off down the bakers right about now!

hello welcome to third tri! :wave:
mmm that cake looks :shock: mmm YUMMY! gis a bit! :lol:

Ginger - that's cake overload and I love it!
Welcome! Glad you are here!
Lucyx

Welcome gingerpig - just had my tomato soup so a slice of cake will go down a treat. I'll have a piece of the one with the chocolate running down the sides!!

Dippy said:
Welcome gingerpig - just had my tomato soup so a slice of cake will go down a treat. I'll have a piece of the one with the chocolate running down the sides!!

Just noticed you're still hanging in there too Dippy, how you feeling?

Hi Vicki :wave: To be truthful, getting totally fed up now. My problem is that I have been way too organised and so I have got nothing left to do!! I have an appointment with the midwife at 2 so hopefully she will be able to give me a bit of hope :pray:

Dippy said:
Hi Vicki :wave: To be truthful, getting totally fed up now. My problem is that I have been way too organised and so I have got nothing left to do!! I have an appointment with the midwife at 2 so hopefully she will be able to give me a bit of hope :pray:

Aw i hope things get moving for you soon, must be so uncomfy! :hug:

Good luck with it Dippy, hope it's not too much longer now!

Glad you all liked the cake so much :D Here's to much more celebratory cake eating when al our babies are born safe and sound :D

Girls...its my 21st birthday on Monday and if your all extra good this weekend il bring you all a slice of cake!!

Its going to be a pink sponge with cream and jam, gotta collect it tomorrow for my birthday party :cheer:

Ooooooooooo that sounds wonderful! Hope you have a fabulous 21st JB!

Cak, cak, who said cak??? :cheer: :shock:

Gingerpig would you like to be my new best friend?????!!!! :lol:

Welcome to 3rd tri, its dead good ere, we all get to meet our babies soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back