i bought a new pushchair today

foxymum

Reaction score
i bought the Mamas & Papas Pulse today for Louie, after taking some advise on here from Nic & a few others :D
i tried it quickly in town & couldn't fold it down :oops: how embarassing!!!

i love it :D so far anyway.
so thanks for the advise girls, anyone else got one?

Yay!!! you got the pulse buggy i love it :D ... did you get it in red or black?

Nic'n'Keeley said:

in black!! on your recemendation hun :hug: i was in the shop going 'well nic says' :rotfl: :rotfl:

foxymum said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

in black!! on your recemendation hun :hug: i was in the shop going 'well nic says' :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No-one ever listens to me :oops: :hug:
Blacks better as you can acessorize with different colours :wink:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
foxymum said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":3f00j3rz]Yay!!! you got the pulse buggy i love it :D ... did you get it in red or black?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No-one ever listens to me :oops: :hug:
Blacks better as you can acessorize with different colours :wink:[/quote:3f00j3rz]

well they have now hun! & i am very fussy!!!

Thats the same one I got. :D If you join boots parenting club you get a great black changing back trimmed in silver for free which goes a treat with it. I had already joined bit just filled in the form in store and still got the bag. :dance:

mum-2-one said:
Thats the same one I got. :D If you join boots parenting club you get a great black changing back trimmed in silver for free which goes a treat with it. I had already joined bit just filled in the form in store and still got the bag. :dance:

really? thats good, i joined the boots parenting club when i was pregnant & have never recieved anything except coupons :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back