I bought a baby carrier

winnie89

Reaction score
As title says I bought a baby carrier from the baby event from asda, it was only £15 instead of £20 but I really wanted one for when I'm round the house and harry wants contantly holding, and my SIL just moved to a new flat which is on the 4th floor and it's easier than dragging the pram all up the stairs

Anyone else got one?

Is that the red kite one?
We have that and the baby Bjorn carrier both so handy

I haven't used ours yet cos of recovering from the c-section still, am thinking of investing in a sling though until he can hold himself up

I bought a bjorn 2 weeks ago OH used it at weekend for 1st time when we went to a national trust property as you can't take prams in the houses, was great. Like BB I can't use it yet ad recovering from C section xx

I've got the Bjorn one :) although I haven't figured how to put him on it when I'm by myself :-/
X

Is that the red kite one?
We have that and the baby Bjorn carrier both so handy

Yeah it's a red kite one was gonna get a bog standard black one from argos for £20

Harry is a little unsure of it yet because it's not like his carseat! Gonna have many uses I feel

Iv just ordered a baby born one off eBay for £30 think we are gonna need it for our holiday :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back