Close baby carrier *SOLD*

Leanne&Bump

Reaction score
Ive got a close baby carrier in charcoal. Ive used it a few times since i have bought it for my second son..

Description:
A luxuriously soft, organic baby carrier as featured on Channel 4's 'Bringing Up Baby'.
Close Baby Carrier is a stylish, luxuriously soft, organic baby carrier that cradles the baby's bottom, back, neck and head.
Wide, soft straps which sit over both shoulders, distributing the baby's weight for supremely comfortable carrying.
It is safe, practical, easy to use and comfortable for both baby and wearer.
It allows freedom for the wearer, while offering comfort and security for the baby.
Easy to use, put on it over your head.
No buckles or clips.
One size fits most. On average ladies size 8 to 20
5 different carrying positions, depending on personal preferences or age of the baby.
Simple ring mechanism adjusts the sling as the baby grows yet still holds the baby snugly and securely against the body.
Additional organic, drawstring pouch which can be used for added support, when worn as a cumber band or as a soft shawl for discrete breast feeding.
Easy to care for - Machine washable
100% cotton
The sling is suitable for 5lbs up to 32lbs

Retails around £48-£59 - Looking anywhere around £35ono :) Which would include P&P. I have the instruction booklet and the dvd on how to use :)

35cc4728b26100c9a8bf6e85d4876961.image.199x300.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back