I ate half a pack of....

Aww with my Lil lad I was a size 8 and went to a 12/14

Oh cheese is the only thing I can eat with my ms at the moment, I have cheese on toast, macaroni cheese, cheese sarnies, etc its the only thing I fancy when nauseas, that and readybrek am living on that for breakfast lunch and tea because its easy to throw up lol!! I've managed to lose weight despite all the cheese but that is only cos I don't keep it down, am dreading it when I get my appetite back as I know I'll eat everything in sight and I was a size 24 coming into this pregnancy!!!

Also nearly forgot I've started craving chocolate which is weird as I used that Paul Mckenna trick and hypnotized myself to hate it 2 years ago, determined not to have any and let my weird pregnancy cravings take over!!!!!

I seem to have gone off everything I loved, can't wait to get my appetite back and eat chocolate and cheese again! I put on 4 and half stone when I was preg last time, 9 months to put on and 9 months to lose it but def don't want to repeat that again. I was so naive last time and took size 10 pjs to hospital cos I was an 8 before getting pregnant so thought a 10 would fit lol! (I'd gone up to a 16). I was in tears the morning after as there was a full length mirror as you stepped out of the shower at hospital, I didn't believe it was my naked body! Do you know what though that image stuck with me and was the biggest incentive to get rid of the fat and also to breastfeed to help with the weight loss!

I know its really selfish but I'm terrified about putting on weight during my pregnancy. I lost 3.5 stone last year on the run up to my wedding. I got married in November and between then and Jan I put on 10lb (that was a months honeymoon and then Christmas and New Year) I managed to loose 4lb and since then I've discovered that I'm pregnant. Seen my GP when I was 5 weeks and he told me to up my calorie intake by 300 (I was on 1200 and now on 1500) and I've put on 3lb in 5 weeks. I am 10 wks gone now and I'm so worried about putting on too much. I was at the gym about 5 times a week but just not got the energy to do that at the moment so only been about twice a week although still be doing lots of walking with the dogs. Hoping that I'll get more energy after 12 weeks and manage to exercise a wee bit more.

My friend also put 4 1/2 stone on with her baby and shes now lost a total of 4 stone again in just over a year after her pregnancy. Im so early on but am already eating way too much *scared*

I am not so interested in sweet things.... chips and cheese puffs are what I need all the time....

~Have decided that the best thing to stop my illness is to eat constantly..... carrot sticks and water crackers are my weapon of choice. Then not feeling too hungry at my main meal times so just have little meals. think over all am hoping I eat about the same if not less....

Am a 16 and was in the process of reducing my BMI for our IVF treatment but as am pregnant now instead weight lose is out the window. Would be happy to weigh the same at 12 weeks.... :)

Ate healthy yesterday apart from 2 packets of crisps!

Today, Im on a mission lol

I've put on 18lbs so far and i'm only 11 weeks. I was however underweight after losing a stone before christmas so i seem to have eaten like a horse (loving cheese too but then again I always have!!) I'm now back to my regular weight plus 4lbs. My eating has slowed down though and i'm back just to eating how I was before. I couldn't go a morning without having 4 slices of toast, 2 bowls of cornflakes, 2 cuppa's and a yoghurt before 11am else my stomach was eating itself alive. Now I'm fine. I make sure I have breakfast (I never used to) and I snack on during the day if I'm peckish and have my tea on an evening. I think I'd be easily 15/16 stone if I carried on eating like I did a couple of weeks ago. xxxx

I am very worried about the weight gain - I really didn't want to get fatter and lose my confidence but I can't seem to get control of eating naughty things. My diet is healthy and I would be fine if I stopped stuffing my face with crisps and chocolate!! My size 14s are too tight and its upsetting me! I don't mind having a pregnancy bump just don't want extra lard on my arse!

I was over 15 stone so when decided to TTC I lost just over 2 stone and was about 13 stone when I fell pregnant at a size 16. I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and weigh 14 stone so thats a stone on already. My doctor at hospital said "you dont need to put on any weight you know" in a snooty mannor but my midwife said I was fine and nothing to worry about. Last pregnancy I was huge and now feel like its going same way. I love crisps and cheese and mmmmm pasta with cheese and pizza and now I want a mars bar..... cant win. I do eat loads of fruit but I'm not a salad or veg fan at all but I make sure I buy it and eat it. I now have a buttered scone every morning at work so that must be my extra calorie allowance already!! Adv ice - yeah dont say eating for 2....carry on with your healthy stuff and enjoy what you like. Once nausea kicked in for me I was never actually sick and the only thing I could do was eat little and often - I was full of bad choices but it was all I could stomach - good luck honey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back