I am wide awake at 4am!?

Happybunny

Reaction score
'Tis mad! Yesterday I was so busy that I didn't get a nap. By 11pm I was shattered and had a headache. OH did some hypnobirthing relaxation with me, my headache went and I drifted off....bliss!!

Then I woke up needing the loo this morning and I can't get back off to sleep!!!!!!!!! I am wide awake! :roll: Gah! What is going on?

Excited - its my birthday today and made my DH give me his pressie when we passed midnight - he got me an ipod touch so busy putting music on it!! God I'm a big kid and I will really regret it later :D

lol!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You have good reason, I would be playing with my new toy too! Don't worry if you are tired later - its your birthday you can sleep if you want to! :D

You have a better reason - its your body's way of getting you used to the sleepless nights ahead :D

OK giving in now as I have a really busy day planned - off shopping with my mum for my pressie and then out for dinner with the "girls" tonight - so I'll be the one in the corner with the matchsticks in my eyes!! :D

Hope you drop off again soon - have you tried a cup of hot milk - usually works for me.

happy birthday ROM :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sleep is getting rare for me too! :sleep: :sleep:

Sorry you haven't had much sleep either Tilly. :hug:

I haven't managed to get back to sleep yet. I tried at 5am, but after 20 mins decided it was no good. I got up had brekkie, washed the baby's bedding and watched Waterloo Road (I had it on V+).

I might see if I can get some sleep now...... :bored:

aww Sweet Dreams then HB! :sleep:

I have been in agony with SPD and then needing 200 zillion wees in the night too :lol: not long now and this will all be done and we'll have our little babies...still no sleep though but thats bearable :)

xx

Must be something about 4am.... woke up around that time for last 3 nights. Took me AGES to drop back off each time.

Resent being up now, want to go back to bed :sleep:

i was exactly the same!! knackered yesterday , fell asleep watching a film in the evening and missed all the good bits :x ..then woke up at 4am and was awakr for ages!! Tried to wake OH to keep me company but no joy :lol:

Happy birthday ROM! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you can sleep through tonight happybunny :hug: :hug:

i was awake at 4am
I wish i had come on forum to say hi
watched one tree hill cos I fancy lucas :oops:

got stinking cold and too scared to take anything that may help
x

:wave: Hello all the other insomniac bunnies!
Went back to bed at about 7.20am, slept through till noon! :shock: Wish I could say I feel rested, but nope, I think I overdid it and now feel sledgehammered!!! :wall: I just can't win :roll:

Hope we all get some rest tonight. :hug:

In the last 3 weeks or so of my pregnancy i woke up constatly at 1am and 4am every night with him kicking then i couldnt get back to sleep. When he was born for the first month he always woke up around 1 and 4! so get use to it girlies ya guna have what i like to call "night time naughties" Its great fun honest! :shock: :shock: :shock: :bored:

OOh I should have come on here last night. I woke at 3.13am for a wee (!) and couldn't get back to sleep for hours. Doesn't help that Connie's been going mental ever since :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back