I am the luckiest girl in the world!

Awwwww that's so nice. I'm happy for you. There are some nice men out there! I bet you're going to have a fab Christmas.

Congrats hun.

Nicki.x :D

That is such a great story, made me feel really emotional - which doesn't take a lot these days, lol!!

Seriously though I am delighted that you have found someone who is being so supportive, you are really lucky.

Just goes to show there are a few decent men out there :wink:

As Nicki said, you will have a wonderful Christmas I'm sure!!

Xxx

Ps Love the name Jacob / Jake our baby (if it's a boy) is going to be named that too :D

Its so nice to hear a happy story, all the best for you and your new family. xx

That is wonderful! He sounds like an amazing man. I wish you the best! :)

awwww thats lovely its brought me to tears im so happy for you hun xxxxxxxxx

I am so glad that you are happy and have found someone that makes you so xx

p.s it seems we have chosen the same name for our little ones!!! Great minds think alike!

awww hun, thats amazing! im so pleased for you! just goes to show there are some decent men out there somewhere huh? :D

Awwwww, that's fantastic, I am really happy for you. It's a really lovely story and I really admire men that can do that! You certainly have picked a good un there.

Congrats and I'm not surprised you ar ethe happiest girl in the world :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That made me emotional, i cried!lol!in a really good way tho! Its so nice to hear you have found a man like that, im really happy for you

xx

Thanks ladies! I really had lost ALL faith in men before this one came along, and yes I am looking forward to Christmas! I haven't been this excited since I was little!

:D

Hi Gem

I hope that you have a very nice christmas. Jake sounds like a lovely man.

I was on my own for 5 years until i met Jon and he has been the best dad to kieran since. kieran is now 10. we also have a 3 year old called joshua together with another baby due in a few weeks.

i know what its like to suddenly find a jewel.

congratulations hun and i hope you both enjoy the prospect of becoming jacobs mummy and daddy.

remember anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back