i am such a pleb!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I just went to sit down on my gym ball...kinda wasn't looking what I was doing and it had rolled back.....so there's me about to park my big behind on my ball but lo and behold it isn't there..... :oops: :oops: :oops: In short I now have quite a sore bum :(

Be careful girlies - gym balls are stupid!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hug: ooh hope your bums not too sore xxxxxx

ouch you silly thing, i would back it up to a wall or something next time :wink:

Oh well maybe the excitment will encourage her out!!xx

:rotfl:
Aww sorry for laughing but how could I not lol! I hope your bum is less sore soon hun and be careful next time with them stupid gym balls hahaha :lol:

OOOOPPPPSSS.... :lol:

Hope you are OK honey. But thanks for giving us a little giggle. :hug:

lol awww bless u n ur poor bum !!

OH's mum came over yesterday and when i said id been sitting on my gym ball just sorta bouncing, she said what you want to do is..... got on the ball and rocked straight back off it legs in the air lol Dangerous things gym balls !

dannii87 said:
:rotfl: :oops: Be careful Clairey you plonker!! :lol: x
Almost as funny as yours sticking to your legs hey hun!?? hahahaha :lol: Yes ok you can remind me of all these things when they happen to me!! lol (which you know they will! ;))

lea m said:
dannii87 said:
:rotfl: :oops: Be careful Clairey you plonker!! :lol: x
Almost as funny as yours sticking to your legs hey hun!?? hahahaha :lol: Yes ok you can remind me of all these things when they happen to me!! lol (which you know they will! ;))
:rotfl: Oh god yeah! When I sat on it I was really hot & sweaty and it got stuck to my thighs and it felt like I had a wax!!! :shock: :rotfl:

Horrible fooking things!! x

MagicMarkers said:
lol awww bless u n ur poor bum !!

OH's mum came over yesterday and when i said id been sitting on my gym ball just sorta bouncing, she said what you want to do is..... got on the ball and rocked straight back off it legs in the air lol Dangerous things gym balls !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I would laugh my head off if OH's mum did that, oh the visions! :lol:

I will be more careful with my ball today, so will hopefully not have any injuries to report at the end of the day! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back