What do you do with a birthing ball?

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Ive borrowed one of these balls from my sister its a gym ball etc, I have very sore hips (which im sure a lot of you have) and been having some painfull braxton hicks so thought might help. Well i dont actually know what to do on it. I would like to get myself going if I can as booked for induction on Thursday so if I can go naturally maybe better. I bounce and tried rotating my hips clock wise and anti clock wise cos i know shes heads down but dont know if shes engaged and want to make sure shes in the right place. Only thing is when Ive done this I get painfull braxton hicks and sore thighs (which are least of my problems LOL)

Thanks
X

i do the same hun i guess ur suposed to use it relieve the pressure off ur hips (bought mine for my back) i find instead of sitting on the setee i'll sit on my ball to straighten myself out, it's also supposed to help open ur pelvis

Bouncing and rotating hips Is hood - I do that too. Also try lying across it - kneel on the floor and rest across it that's suppose to be good for positioning baby well too! Have fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back