I am sooo glad i have this forum to come to...

breezee1984

Reaction score
I have been kind of emotional today for some reason. I think its from reading everyones posts today on how their taking prego tests and thinking they might be ....i always get this way. I cant help but to think...yeah shocking, everyone else gets pregnant and im still the only one left not pregnant...

:hug: I know what you mean, the more BFPs people get the worse it is. It'll be your time soon don't lose hope :hug:

breezee1984 said:
I have been kind of emotional today for some reason. I think its from reading everyones posts today on how their taking prego tests and thinking they might be ....i always get this way. I cant help but to think...yeah shocking, everyone else gets pregnant and im still the only one left not pregnant...

SNAP!!! that is how i feel all the time LOL, especially when i found out DF's best mate and his GF are having a baby, i dont think you can help it, and i think everyone of us TTCers feel like that at some point! its just natural but it will happen for you babes :hug:

I feel like that too, but I try to look at it from a different angle - all these BFP's gives me hope that it will be me, people will come and go in and out of the TTC section as they travel on thier journey - one day it will be me. One day it will be you :hug:

I feel a bit that way too, mind you now I feel anxious for them to not loose it like I did.

This whole ttc game is totally heartbreaking sometimes. :(

Aww hun :hug: Sorry you feel down.

Just think of it this way: Every BFP we get on here is one BFP closer to you getting yours :D (If that makes sense) :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww, I think most of us here really do understand how you feel. It is so frustrating when you really want nothing else. I hope you're ok. Take heart, your time will come soon. :hug:
Michelle
xxx

Hun I understand totally how you feel. Our friends across the road found out they were having another baby about 2 wks ago and I was like :x . Secretly of course LOL. It made it worse cause they were moaning about it!! they already have three kids the youngest being just over a year old. They were moaning about how they've just got a new car and now they'll have to get rid of that for a people carrier and that they have to pay for a loft conversion. I thought Christ if it's that much of a disaster then you should have used protection!! Although I think they may not mean it, who knows. And then this other girl up the street has just had a girl. But just think it'll be our turns soon. God i sound like a right bitch don't I lol. I've got over my jealousy now though.......honest. :wink:

no offence to anyone on here but i get annoyed when people trying for 3 months get upset ! ( but then i remember how upset i was too at 3 months) and i get over it lol it then humbles me when i then see people who have been trying even longer then me too . its as painfull at any amount of time , and were only human to get upset when someone else gets a bfp and we still dont , but were working hard for ours , learning loads and getting stronger ( i hope) . it doesnt mean im any less happy for anyone getting there bfp , its a mirical anyone gets pregnant with what our body has to do !

were just human hun , we have too many emotions and deal with em all differently ! and just sometimes they get the better of us , hence when we come on here and rant and all you loverly ladies are here support everyone else in everyones time of need !

did any of that make sense :rotfl: im on 2ww emitonal overload at mo !

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Course it makes sense hun. In fact the other week when I was feeling jealous I thought of you and GGG and it brought me to my senses a bit. I mean I've only been off the pil for 2 mths. I'm just so impatient. I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon. Maybe the cycle after you get you dermoid removed. There's my prediction anyway LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no offence to anyone on here but i get annoyed when people trying for 3 months get upset ! ( but then i remember how upset i was too at 3 months) and i get over it lol it then humbles me when i then see people who have been trying even longer then me too . its as painfull at any amount of time , and were only human to get upset when someone else gets a bfp and we still dont , but were working hard for ours , learning loads and getting stronger ( i hope) . it doesnt mean im any less happy for anyone getting there bfp , its a mirical anyone gets pregnant with what our body has to do !

were just human hun , we have too many emotions and deal with em all differently ! and just sometimes they get the better of us , hence when we come on here and rant and all you loverly ladies are here support everyone else in everyones time of need !

did any of that make sense im on 2ww emitonal overload at mo !

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/82389
next testing date 2nd april !\

yeah i know what you mean....the only thing that gets me sad is when someone whos either pregnant or has 1 child or more and is ttc again and tells me oh dont worry hunny it will happen...i cant help but be a bit bitter towards them

im glad u didnt all think i was being nasty ! wow hormones this time of the month are a bit scarey lmao !

and i dont think there;s one person who has been trying for a month or years who wont get annoyed with the phase , it will happen soon !

we wall wanna know WHEN lmao , and that applies to how ever long you been trying !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back