I am so.. ready for this to be over. I hurt.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
I hurt everywhere!. I can't sleep, lie down for more than 5 seconds without getting heartburn, i can hardly walk some days because he's so low down and keeps lying on my nerves and giving me 'dead' legs. I'm just fed up.

My back aches constantly, my hips click, i'm falling apart :( seriously, i never had ANY of this with Kade, up until week 41, and so i only had the misreableness for a week max.

Just hoping this isn't an indicator to the size of Logan lol. Can you tell i'm still freaking out over it? :( yeah.. and no one is actually listening to me, midwives keep going 'ohh he's big, you can feel how big he is', but EVERY time someone sends me for a scan etc to check weight he is perfectly 'normal' and 'standard size'. Total bollocks if you ask me.. seriously, i'll put bets on he'll be about 10lbs when he arrives.

They said he was 3lbs 14oz at 32 weeks, well my mum had my little brother.. and the day before he was born he was supposed to be 1lbs10oz, and he was born 24 hours later and was 3lbs5oz.. so seriously, just think, if they are 2lbs out with Logan, he would have been 5lb 14oz at 32 weeks :( i know it sounds really extreme but i friggen hope that's not the case.

Then again i probably am over thinking this.. yeah, i'll shut up now. lol.

xx

I know the feeling hun - my body is hurting too, never known anything like it, and just keep wishing the days away :hug:

Sounds like your feeling horrible :hug: :hug: . Hopefully the next few weeks pass quickly for you. You never know, he might be here before 40 weeks. xx

oh i remember it well.. not too long now hun..

Claire x

I could have written this post - add to that a horrid cough that keeps me awake all night and peeing myself everytime I cough, and I feel like I've pulled a muscle in my tummy......

Hate the fact I am whinging but I know I am constantly.... its nice to know I'm not the only one feeling fed up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: to us all.

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back