please help :(

jodie34

Reaction score
hi everyone , my cycle is 28 days spot on every month , last month however it was 21 days lasted 3 days a lighter than usual , now i feel bloated , feel sick all the time my boobs have got bigger my period is due on mon , but my boobs usually get real sore 10 days before and they havent also i have lower back ache and dont usually get this till day before im due on i have been feeling like this for 3 weeks since the day my period should have been if it hadnt come early , went to docs yest he felt my tummy and gave me a wee bottle i had to drop sample of today why has he done a preg test even though im not due on till monday , is it all in my head or could i be preg , also did a home test today and said negative can some one give me their opinion please ,thanks

also forgot to say i have a what looks like heat rash aswell not sure if thats a sign aswell

Hey hun, im sorry to say i have no advice for you just wanted to say good luck fx it will b a bfp for you.

Michelle. x

Hi Jodie, how long did the docs say it would take for the result on his test to get back to you?

Sometimes preg symptoms are sooo annoying close to Ovulations signs, but I'm really hoping it''s good news for you , let us know how you get on X

hi , i have to ring up today at 3 im expecting a bfn as i did a hpt yest and that was a bfn , im so sure i am though and the doc has gave me the impression i am as he said it more than likely pregnancy syptoms and made me do a test even though i told him i wasnt due my period till monday , even my nipples have changed slightly in colour and are defo bigger , arghhh i hate this time of month we have been tryin for a while now :(

Well the docs test came back negative , which I thought it would even the doc said it mite and he would do another next month I was suprised he even suggested as my af isn't due till monday but he felt my tummy and said it was probably all pregnacy symptoms can a gp tell just by feelin your tummy I guess I will just have to wait to see if af turns up on monday x

Hi Jodie for many people they dont get a positive test until up to a week after af is due and so a neg test today might just mean its to early. The most sensitive tests are the first responce in the pink packs, by monday most tests should give you a positive if you are preganant.

If you arent then you might be having an ovulation problem- if one of your ovaries swells up then it makes you feel bloated and boobs feel bigger. So Test again on due day and keep us posted.
Good luck try not to bite your fingernails down to much
XDaisy

Well looks like af is comin today :( cycle 7 here we come , I've order some ovulation test strips goin to give them a try this cycle fx it works , never used them before n just been tryin without and counting 14 days from first day of af hope I can work out how to use them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back