I am officially pooping my pants...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Bubs will be here in 10 weeks. :shock: I am getting really panicky about how the hell Im going to cope. :(

Despite all of his promises DH is carrying on pretty much as usual which means heavy drinking through out the christmas period so i have been on night duty all the time with James who is teething and is full of cold so I have had some terrible nights with him. and im just exhausted.
He is a little joy at the mo and has come on so much but it scares me as he is sooo mobile now so god help me in 10 weeks time. Im not entirely sure how Im going to cope with chasing him around when recovering from a c section scar and having a newborn baby attached to my boob for most of the day.

Im really worried that he is going to feel pushed out as he wont be able to climb on me cos of my scar and obviously he will see me holding baby..I just dont know how Im going to manage it. I keep getting scared that Im not going to love new baby like I love James and Im generally feeling pretty down and scared about the whole thing.

Sorry to be so negative ladies, I dont want to bring you all down with my gloominess. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Hi hun - I've got longer to wait but am in same boat as you! Kayla will be a year old when my second is born and I am already wondering how I am going to cope! I also worry about not loving the other baby the same, not being able to give the same amount of time to Kayla and the recovery process with two to look after! But my mum did it (my brothers are 1 year and 3 days apart) and she says she found it easier - she had nappies to change on both of them and didn't have to worry about getting one ready for school while getting up in the night with a newborn. A few others have also said this to me, so I am trying to think positive along those lines!

My main fear is how baby number two will be - Kayla was a DIAMOND and slept through from 3/4 weeks and she is such a happy bunny, even when teething or ill. LOL, I dread to think how I will cope with a 'normal' baby if he/she decides to wake several times in the night!

You do need support from your OH though, it isn't on that you are doing everything and I would be having words! My OH is fab and helps out with chores and Kayla.

Try not to worry hun, I am sure we often imagine things to be worse than they will be.

I'll sneak back out of tri 3 now and into my lurker's cabin!!!

x

I kniow what you mean hun, i was thinking this last night, i made a new years resolution to be a better mummy as with the depression i have been so off with Hope and feel like a shitty mummy tbh, i worry if im gonna cope with 2 when gal is at work, it all just gets to me, your not alone :hug:

Jen & Her Men said:
Bubs will be here in 10 weeks. :shock: I am getting really panicky about how the hell Im going to cope. :(

Despite all of his promises DH is carrying on pretty much as usual which means heavy drinking through out the christmas period so i have been on night duty all the time with James who is teething and is full of cold so I have had some terrible nights with him. and im just exhausted.
He is a little joy at the mo and has come on so much but it scares me as he is sooo mobile now so god help me in 10 weeks time. Im not entirely sure how Im going to cope with chasing him around when recovering from a c section scar and having a newborn baby attached to my boob for most of the day.

Im really worried that he is going to feel pushed out as he wont be able to climb on me cos of my scar and obviously he will see me holding baby..I just dont know how Im going to manage it. I keep getting scared that Im not going to love new baby like I love James and Im generally feeling pretty down and scared about the whole thing.

Sorry to be so negative ladies, I dont want to bring you all down with my gloominess. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Jen with all due respect your husband is taking the right piss out of you. There has to be something you can say to him to stop him acting like a twat and more like a father, you wont be able to cope when your new baby is born. Your c section is going to be major surgery and for a good month your going to be immobile and in a lot of pain. And i know this first hand watching my hubby recover from major surgery under his stomach too. I dont know how the heck new mums are meant to cope with newborns recovering from this!
Please jen, boot him up the arse or threaten to hire a nanny that he can pay for cos at least with paid help you know you will get the help you need that is so lacking in your husband.

If it were tommo, he would have sore bollocks right now :x

im sure ul manage Jen, big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

'av a word with ur other half tho, hes bein a bit of c u nx tuesday when it comes to his heavily preggas wifey bein on baby nightwatch!!!! :? :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Oh Jen :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know Brody will be a bit older but I'm having the same worries as you. Brody is very much a mummy's boy at the moment and is hitting the terrible two's so I'm starting to panic a little bit :?

I agree your husband needs a bit of a kick up the bum though hun. He will definately have to help out a bit more :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back