I am losing my temper with..

:lol: :lol:
i know what you mean.
i'm supposed to be doing a risk assessment for a school that were taking to chill factor on wednesday as part of our coursework :lol: :roll:

:think: Gaelic society... from what period of time... ? Celtic, pre Roman, Roman..etc?

I used to hate those random sorta history questions...

Kimbo said:
:lol: :lol:
i know what you mean.
i'm supposed to be doing a risk assessment for a school that were taking to chill factor on wednesday as part of our coursework :lol: :roll:

That sounds worse than history :puke:

Squiglet said:
:think: Gaelic society... from what period of time... ? Celtic, pre Roman, Roman..etc?

.......here we go :rotfl:
u not got your award yet??

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

.......here we go :rotfl:
u not got your award yet??

No.. :(

I'm just interested.. I did ancient history and archaeology at a level..

Shut up leave me alone... I'm going to eat chocolate :wink:

Omg,I wish I could do archaeology & ancient history.instead of an absolutely dire history course about the idioic little province i live in :lol:

zebrastripes said:
It's the Plantation of Ulster.

I know it's probably THE most important part of N.Irish history,but it's also the most boring.

OGG... agreed... 1600's what a load of poop that was :roll:

zebrastripes said:
A bunch of Scottish peasants move to Ulster in the 1600's and everybody complains about it FOR THE NEXT 400 YEARS.

.....I can't be bothered with this.I've missed like the first 2 modules of History.I'm gonna fail AS level and they're going to chuck me out and I'm going to have to go to tech and live in a council flat the rest of my life :( :(

:lol: :lol: or I'll just repeat the year cause I'm "special circumstances"

Nah you won't... I thought the same thing when I was doing my degree and I couldn't get my head around Corporate Stratagy... (Don't ask... just accept that I didn't get it)... I only passed the module by the skin of my teeth and it brought my overall grade down from a first to a 2:1 but it was OK in the end...

If you have to repeat it you have to repeat it... I had to repeat my maths A level because I was out partying all the time.. (no special circumstances there :rotfl: ) but it was good because the second time around I was much more dedicated.

I've just brought a nice flat with my husband too.. and to think I was living in a council flat in London with no prospects 6 years ago.... :) You never know what around the corner.. you can only try your best.

:D Thanks for the encouragement.I know I'll get there in the end,but it's at times like these (homework time basically) that I get all "Aaah I'm going to fail life"

And talking about repeating maths :shock: I have to repeat my maths GCSE in June.For the third time.It was the only GCSE I failes,but I failed spectacularly.Like,20% overall mark spectacularly :rotfl:

well big up u for even contemplating doing a course! :clap:
gosh i thought a levels were hard enough as it is- now i hav a baby i couldnt imagine tryna fit in education too- well done! :hug:

Lol i remember learning about the plantations for gcse and thought it was quite interesting. At uni I took a module in 18th century Irish history and spent most of it in a daze :rotfl:

But yeah fair play to you doing a levels with a baby - I'm doing a fairly easy home learning course at the mo to keep me occupied and it's almost impossible with my baby brain! :D

zebrastripes said:
A bunch of Scottish peasants move to Ulster in the 1600's and everybody complains about it FOR THE NEXT 400 YEARS.

quote]

I'm sorry that made me laugh so much :rotfl:

good luck hun - take a break from it and then come back and sometimes it just makes sense secind time round

Er... what? Sorry I'm crap at history :oops:

However, if you need any help with Maths I'm the person to ask :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back