Lost my glasses.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Don't you just hate losing your glasses?! :shakehead: After 6 weeks of not being able to find them I think it is safe to say my glasses are lost! :lol: I have no idea where they have gone. Thankfully I only need them for reading, writing, watching tv and going on the computer but it is about time I found them. :think: Where are they?! :lol:

Hope you'll be able to see your baby when it's born lol.

I remember when I had my first, the surgeon lifted her over the screen (section) and said - there you are, what have you got? Aint got a clue, I said. Aint got me glasses :oops: :roll:

oh dear hunny bunny, think its about time you ordered some new ones, you havent left them at work have you or changed handbags recently

:rotfl: don't ask me why but i always find it hysterical when someone loses their specs, false teeth or hearing aid. i should be ashamed but i cracked laughing when i read the topic :oops: hope you find them soon

:lol: how close to the screen are you........

bet you can't read this!
:rotfl:

If I lost my glasses (or lenses) I wouldn't last 5 minutes. I'm blind as a bat.

Jade&Evie said:
:lol: how close to the screen are you........

bet you can't read this!
:rotfl:

I had to put my face right up the screen to read that last bit! :rotfl: :rotfl:

My aim is to find them by Sunday. For some stupid reason I want to have them with me at the hospital when I have Aimee. God knows what I'd need them for while giving birth but you never know! :lol:

Xena said:
If I lost my glasses (or lenses) I wouldn't last 5 minutes. I'm blind as a bat.
Yep, me too. I can't see clearly if something is about 10cm from my face :doh:

I wear contact lenses but if I ever lost my glasses, I probably wouldn't be able to find them anyway because I can't SEE them!! x

dannii87 said:
I wear contact lenses but if I ever lost my glasses, I probably wouldn't be able to find them anyway because I can't SEE them!! x

lol yeh if I put my glasses down on the table (and I don't have my lenses in) I instantly can't see them. Have to start feeling about for them and patting the table like a blind person!

xjoann said:
Don't you just hate losing your glasses?! :shakehead: After 6 weeks of not being able to find them I think it is safe to say my glasses are lost! :lol: I have no idea where they have gone. Thankfully I only need them for reading, writing, watching tv and going on the computer but it is about time I found them. :think: Where are they?! :lol:

Probably no help but my MIL rang all the places she'd been in Manchester one day insisting she'd left her glasses in one of them...

They turned up in her dressing gown pocket two weeks later :rotfl:

I still torment her and tell her she's going senile!!!

debecca said:
xjoann said:

Probably no help but my MIL rang all the places she'd been in Manchester one day insisting she'd left her glasses in one of them...

They turned up in her dressing gown pocket two weeks later :rotfl:

I still torment her and tell her she's going senile!!!

Oh I've found my glasses in the weirdest of places! Dressing gown pocket a good few times! :lol: The weirdest has to be the bread bin. :think: I still wonder why I would have put them in there to be begin with! :lol:

Well I've still lost my glasses. It is really beginning to bug me now! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back