anyone else got a raging temper?

netty

Reaction score
Hormones or what?? My temper is like wildfire atm, over the stupidest thing like me looking on my very catalogue for a dress for a wedding and the only three i like i went to buy and .....out of stock....laptop on the floor...shouting....stamping etc etc.
I know i am just hormonal but eeeek i am so short fused lol, OH thinks I am funny but i think i am terrible :-( anyone else like a raging bull lol? Or just angry ol' me

Not so much angry but emotional I cried at things on tv I normally wouldn't even bat an eyelid at x

yes angry, have had a few irrational snaps at OH, he just tends to laugh at me though (which makes it worse) but he knows its just the hormones :)

I'm an angry bird these days too. Little things wind me up, OH is trying to keep me calm. I'm also super emotional as well, I cried watching Mo Farah run the 10k in Daegu the other day! Lol, how silly.

Yes def more moody and more short fuse than normal!!!!
xx

My o/h is use to moody pregnant me now he doesn't bat an eyelid lol

Who needs hormones to be fiery? I was to start with! My poor OH is very lucky, when he falls asleep on me on the sofa, when i can't get him to wake up, i get really mad and i have to control myself because what i want to do is smack him round the head with my laptop! Its even worse when i'm trying to sleep and he's snoring! I actually lie there kicking (as much as possible with a bump and spd) and smacking the mattress/pillows with the occasional accidental kick in his direction. Not that i was this bad before i was pregnant, but i was pretty fiesty

Last edited:
Littlist things can wind me up! X

haha nik106 yousound like me, OH was tickling me and i wasnt finding it funny ( i was going up the stairs at the time pffft ) so I went to slap him in the face !!!!! stopped myselfd of course, not that i could hurt him i am 5 foot 2 and he is 6'2 so he just grabs me and laughs at my naughtyness lol. terribel though!

I had this for the first time today I nearly exploded over the silliest of things and could feel my bp getting higher and higher. I felt like I nearly lost control it was awful!!!

Ahhhhhh - am only just beginning and my temper has gone off the chart! Jesus! I almost lose my rag over such little insignificant things!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh xx

haha nik106 yousound like me, OH was tickling me and i wasnt finding it funny ( i was going up the stairs at the time pffft ) so I went to slap him in the face !!!!! stopped myselfd of course, not that i could hurt him i am 5 foot 2 and he is 6'2 so he just grabs me and laughs at my naughtyness lol. terribel though!
:lol: i'm only 5'2 as well. I made the mistake of squirting some water on my OH last night once we'd gone to bed! He nabbed the bottle of me and tried to cover me! I got the last laugh as he was pouring, i reached up re-directed his hand to his side of the bed and squeezed... Guess who got to sleep on a wet patch :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back