I am just about to burst!!!

BabyGagasMum

Reaction score
My little girl Alex has been desperatley trying to pull herself up on things eg the couch and such.

I lifted her up so she could stand up against the couch, and she walked along holding the couch to get to the TV remote.

OMG.

This time last year I never thought I would see the day. I just want to cry with happiness!!

omg thats so fantastic hun :yay: have always followed your story from afar on bnb :blush: i've just got to the pulling up stage with katie who's got hip dysplasia and i know its the most fantastic feeling when they finally start doing stuff! i bet its even more amazing for you tho!! :love::love:

I know that feeling :cry: Every little milestone is huge :love:

Well done Alex :D

awww :cloud9: What a clever, beautiful girl you have xx

oh, she takes after me diddydons :rofl:

Thank you girls, its just a lil sorta stumble across but its a huge leap from her just refusing to move her feet.

I felt so jealous when OH text me last week saying she was climbing up the couch and i missed it..... so i win this one :rofl:

w00t WTG Alex!!!! Her and Button are so close in their mile stones! She'll be taking off here in the next few weeks, you watch .. you'll loose like a stone in weight from all the chasing haha.

Ooooh shes off now, shes getting up herself with no help. Its happening quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back