I am in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alis

Reaction score
Sorry. I am not good at this stuff. I am very privat person and don't share easily. Am trying hard now 4 my friend who has been so good 2 me. Lost my little Louise and can't get over her. Feel so empty inside. Have tried to do what my friend said so b4 Xmas i logged on to look at other peoples problems so I could 4get my own but is not working. I offer advice sometimes but it does not work. Seems a waste of time. Still i am sad all the time. U have such amazing stories of courage and strength and i admire u so but i cannot b as u are. Have learned that good luck is everything, and nothinng else really counts. xxx

sorry to hear about your loss hun always here if you ever need to talk xx :hug: :hug:

not to sure what to say hun but im sorry for ur loss maybe talking about iu loss on here eill help you ? here have some... :hug: :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
sorry to hear about your loss hun always here if you ever need to talk xx :hug: :hug:

Have seen ur website and it really made me feel 4 u. Sure ur little girls are up there together. U know u are the 1st person to reply to me sincerely on this website so I thank u 4 that very much. good luck xxx

no problem hun,

i know you find it hard to talk about things but letting it out can be hard i know but we are all here if you do wanna talk about it.

sorry to ask you dont have to reply if you dont want to but notice your from london where bouts im south east london in kent. :hug:

Alis said:
I think you have the patience of a saint to put up with what's been going on, and I also think your grandparents are very lucky people. Stop for a brief moment and think of me at Christmas – a grandmother who loves her baby granddaughter so much, and is prevented from being with her because the mother is on a control kick and feels like being spiteful. My son was supposed to be bringing her to our house on Boxing Day, and the mother has just decided he can't. He's so sad, it breaks my heart. :(

:think:

Funny how the textspeak has only appeared in your recent posts also.

Alis said:
I think you have the patience of a saint to put up with what's been going on, and I also think your grandparents are very lucky people. Stop for a brief moment and think of me at Christmas – a grandmother who loves her baby granddaughter so much, and is prevented from being with her because the mother is on a control kick and feels like being spiteful. My son was supposed to be bringing her to our house on Boxing Day, and the mother has just decided he can't. He's so sad, it breaks my heart. :(

:wave: See you at 12.30

lozzi said:
Alis said:

dont get it .....is this a fake ? :think:

lozzi said:
Alis said:

NO WAY!!!!

Bloody hell Lozzi. You really are up against it hun....... :hug:

Locking this now as, although obviously something is not right here, this part of the forum is not the place for it, shame this other member didn't think about that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back