I am freaking out and could use help!

Nancy Jenson

Reaction score
I have a question. I can not find the answer anywhere online and I am hoping you all can help me. Please!
I believe I have a fever and I have been using this thermometer to check my temperature. I normally check it on my forehead and the highest it has read is 100.1. When it gets to this point, I take a Tylenol. Today I had this crazy idea to check in on my underarm. The reading read 102 degrees F!. I am freaking out!!! Is this accurate?

I checked my temple again and it read 99.3 which is a lot better! But the underarm temp is still concerning me. Please tell me it wasn't accurate! Can these thermometers be used under the arm? I don't know.

I am a first time mom to be. I am now 21 weeks and I really don't want to get anything or do anything to harm my baby. I could use your help.

This is the thermometer I use.

upload_2020-11-10_17-38-34.png

I have a question. I can not find the answer anywhere online and I am hoping you all can help me. Please!
I believe I have a fever and I have been using this thermometer to check my temperature. I normally check it on my forehead and the highest it has read is 100.1. When it gets to this point, I take a Tylenol. Today I had this crazy idea to check in on my underarm. The reading read 102 degrees F!. I am freaking out!!! Is this accurate?

I checked my temple again and it read 99.3 which is a lot better! But the underarm temp is still concerning me. Please tell me it wasn't accurate! Can these thermometers be used under the arm? I don't know.

I am a first time mom to be. I am now 21 weeks and I really don't want to get anything or do anything to harm my baby. I could use your help.

This is the thermometer I use.

View attachment 91756

Underarm temp or under the tongue are likely to be more accurate than a forehead scanner. If you are pregnant and have a fever see a doctor or your midwife for more advice straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back