I am a lucky girl

JJ Mum

Reaction score
My sister just rang to tell me the list of things that she has in her loft for me, from her kids, now 13, 4 and 2. (Most was from the younger two boys)

Moses Basket
some blankets and bedding in neutral bear/cream colours
Nursery curtains to match the bedding
Cloth nappy stacker to match above
A baby seat /bouncer for lounge
A baby bath support and baby bath seat for when bigger
A black pushchair (three wheeler)
Wooden highchair

A pine wardrobe for my and OH's bedoom! (we have no wardrobe!)

She is a super star to me, she wants no money for them, she is pleased her siste can use them! I think I just may owe her babysitting for the next 10 years!

My friend has a cot in her loft for me too, that has been used by two familys , but it is supposed to be a nice wood one (I can get a new mattress)

I wanted to choose a new pushchair ,of my choice , but I should not be soo silly and get over that, when this will help me be of more use trying work on house and getting money from bank to convert my loft to sort out bedroom space without worring about buying new stuff.

So I feel a lucky girl today!

Last edited:
aww class this happened me and i put £200 in madisons bank lol it was like my way of saying i still bought lol i did get a lot of new stuff but a lot of people then paid for them for pressies so i just thought well ill give her a wee booster in her bank cos i dont have a lot of money so ill never be able to have big savings for her :D xx

aww class this happened me and i put £200 in madisons bank lol it was like my way of saying i still bought lol i did get a lot of new stuff but a lot of people then paid for them for pressies so i just thought well ill give her a wee booster in her bank cos i dont have a lot of money so ill never be able to have big savings for her :D xx

Ahh lovely idea Lisa , she will be chuffed when she is older and you surprise her X

Aw that's great! x I know how you feel regarding pram but I've finally got over it as have reminded myself we'll be using sling most of the time! Lol x so happy for you! Double yay for the wardrobe!!!! X

thanks hun, i saved everything people gave her and she is richer than me now... my aunt also gave me an unused mamas and papas toy worth fifty quid - dont ask me y she had an unused toy lmao !! so i think ill wrap that for part of her santa pressies and stick another fifty in her account im gonna work it like that!! shell prob blow it when shes 18 on holidays or drink or a car or something lmao!! xx

Awwwwwwww Hun that's lovely!!!!! Woop woop!!!! X x x x x

thats so nice i have been given loads and bought alot from car boot sales im not fussed on new stuff as on limited budget

That's soooo good of her - I always love a bargin! Do you know what it all looks like?? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back