I am a bad mummy

:hugs: dont beat yourself hun, could have happened to anyone. she is ok and thats the main thing. xx

Oh hun its worse on us than it is for them :hug: both me and o/h have cut cams finger when cutting his nails and I clinked him on the nose today as well. It's easy done x

Easily done honey,you'll remember it longer than Tilly she will be fine you're not the first & won't be the last to do it xx

Alice fell off the sofa a couple of weeks ago. You probably feel worse than she does. But like everyone else has said accidents happen and your a great mummy!! :hugs:

Kayden fell face first off our bed 2 days ago, it wasn't a massive height & its carpets, I was terrified, but he only cried for about 20 seconds. I dont know what I was thinking, with my 1st LO I was so strict about things & now i'm getting a bit....complacent.

From now on if I dont have time to strap him or anything he's going on the floor. Think about if, for example u change nappy on bed, and all of sudden the door goes or fone & u run for it, or if another emergency happened in house would you necessarily think about moving LO first??

I made the mistake of googling, read all sorts of scary stories.

Lauren thats quite a height - one of my friends brothers was dropped on the head as a baby, from a height & he was brain damaged, he's 35 now & he needs constant care its a shame.

xxxxxxxxx

Awww don't beat yourself up about it!! It honestly happens to everyone. I dropped my phone on Max's head and it made me feel sick but he was fine and I thought well things like that are bound to happen sometimes.

She's a strong girl I'm sure she's fine :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back