Hurting..

Jessika

Reaction score
I have a very odd shooting pain just under my bottom rib on left hand side, really hurts, anyone any ideas? Is it to do with pregnancy or am i just weird??!!

I have had that too, God I sound like I have had everything on this forum LOL. I get shooting pains here there and everywhere. I just think it all must be normal unless it's severe pain then I get concerned, luckily Ihaven't had that yet!

Em xx

I am having the sort of week where everything hurts. But most of the pains are getting quite familiar now and the best thing to do is rest.

My worst day of the week was monday. I had a sore tail bone, stretching ligaments, a slight headache and a bit of back ache as well. Nice :D

All fine again now. The books don't always tell you that some days will be actually quite difficult and sometimes painful.

All we can do is rest and work through it.

I'm sure that everything is fine

Jessika, I'm having the exact same pain now and again. I told my GP but he couldn't tell me what it was, so I guess it can't be that serious!!

I'm getting the same pain too. Right at the top of my bump toward smy hest. It's not indegestion or heartburn, but it feels like someone has punched me in the chest and now it's the achey pain you'd feel after with some odd shotting pains.

very wierd! I give up asking the doc, he just says "You're pregnant" lol :lol:

Just thought i'd give you guys an update, called teh MW yesterday and she told me to go to doc's, went in got examined and he doesnt have a clue!! Seems to have eased today though.. :lol:

Seems we've all got our docs mystified!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back