unbearable pain

missxkatie

Reaction score
My midwife isnt in today so rang my doctor. I have terrible pain on my right hand side of my hip/bottom stomach area I cant explain. Its like someone is twisting the side of my body and it hurts more everytime I move :( Doctor said not to worry but I am :( any ideas?

Im not what it could be inless its growing pains but i hope you feel better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If its in your hip/ bottom area it could be Sciatica or SPD. I'm getting hip/back pain and it is always right at the bottom of my back in my hip and bottom.

If you are really worried can't you get an appointment with your GP?

:hug:

No appointments today and GP said not to worry but Im seeing midwife tomorrow hopefully she can help its horrible, like someone is crush that side of me :( I dont think Ill be able to carry the weight for some reason.

Your baby could be laying on a nerve. You can take some Paracetamol though if it's really painful.

It sounds similar to what I had in my first pg and it turned out to be sciatica.

Hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

Hope you feel better soon and you get the re-assurance you need from your midwife x

Sounds like sciatica. I had this in the summer before I was pregnant and I can feel the pulling now which makes me think it is coming back.
I can't use a handbag every day since the summer or else it flairs up again - so I use a rucksack now instead. I don't know if that could help you (not now, in a bit if it lets up).
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had physio today and asked about the same kind of pain and she said that it could well be the baby laying or kicking on the round ligament on that side.

i got that from about 19 weeks. my pain came in waves though, like contractions i suppose, i dont think i could carry the weight to be honest. i had loads of fluid and showed early. it once came on in asda and i sat down in tears, it used to make me feel sick. i had bad scaiatica too, could be a symptom of that?

mention it to the midwife like you said, my back gave up during pregnancy, its still a nightmare now. its the ligaments stretching, causes all kinds of strange unpleasent sensations. have a lie down, that may help.

hope you feel better soon.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back