Hungry?

becks-857

Reaction score
I'm always feeling bloody hungry atm its driving me crazy because i dont want to put loads of weight on, I eat fruit etc but their not filling me up helllp lol

eat what you like when you like. No matter what you do you will gain weight.
If you feel hungry eat. You must need it. Thats the way i always look at it. Ive put on weight with all my babies but i lost it after too.
No point denying your self food. Eat and enjoy.

Totally agree with Budge - I put on nearly 4st with Ella and have lost that and more since I had her.

i'm the same becks hungry all the time!! im scared of putting on too much weight as well, but i agree with these girls we must need it, our bodies are wonderful things and they tell us what we need.

i have no energy for exercise and i feel guilty that i have done nothing for weeks. :shakehead:

glad its not jjust me,

yeah dont deny yourself, your body tells you you need to eat for a reason! :D

its good ur eating lots of fruit, but honestly dont deny yourself anything, just think about wegiht afterwards

we can all go on a diet together ;)

i think ill be about 20 stone by the time ive finished hahah :D

I'm hungry most of the time too. I eat when I want but I make sure I eat lots of fruit and vegetables (as well as the odd ice cream!).

I am thirsty too - I don't think I've ever drunk so much in my life.

I am a big girl to start with (size 22-24). I expect to be told off by the midwife and various health experts because of my size.

I have the rest of my life to lose weight. I am still the same person on the inside, no matter what size I am.

:moon:

when you've had the baby and the weight drops off you'll all regret ever fretting about food and weight gain! i reckon it ruins pregnancy.

budge said:
when you've had the baby and the weight drops off you'll all regret ever fretting about food and weight gain! i reckon it ruins pregnancy.

kina i put on 4 sone with my second too and lost it. Its alot but i firmly bemieve you gain a certain weight for a reason.

My reason was eating family sized bags of revels and maltesers :oops: :lol: Am hoping not to gain as much this time as I will be more active with Ella, but if I do, I do, I know that it will come off eventually!!

I was complaining to my friend about my worries of weight gain and she pleaded with me to relax and enjoy my pregnancy! She said when you look back at this time its so precious we should all enjoy what time we have left and worry about losing weight after. Also if you are hungry you need to eat, I was worrying because I eat sweets and chocolate like there is no tomorrow and I'm not even hungry but I've never been so relaxed with myself before and will go back to rationing it after the birth :lol:

I was eating loads about 2 weeks ago, but now I struggle to find anything I fancy and I don't have much of an appetite now, the smells put me off. :cry:

im the same tam, hungry but fancy nothing, gone off all spicy food and have to stick to very plain food which is so unlike me!!

know how u feel i always feel hungry even just after i have eaten and it is very annoying as i cant seem to eat thet much.

rusks said:
im the same tam, hungry but fancy nothing, gone off all spicy food and have to stick to very plain food which is so unlike me!!

I am mad on Bovril on toast at the mo, I would rather that than any dinner!! :?

And I am struggling to stomach drinks too.......I have been putting bottles of water in the freezer, freezing them then drinking them slowly as they defrost.......Mmmmmmm so nice this weather too!!

Good thing is, I really don't have a sweet tooth :cheer: I just hope that continues as I had one hell of a sweet tooth last time and piled the pounds on :cry:

I have spent the last 4 weeks on toast and rich tea biscuits... felt better this last week but still not 100 %.... oh yes and ice cream for some reason ice cream has been staying down !!!!!!!!!!

have managed to eat some 'real' food though which has been fab...
can't wait for the m/s to come to an end....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back