Hungry baby

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
Riley seems to be hungry all the time shes currently on 4oz cow and gate premimum
should I raise it to 5oz or change the milk to some sort of hungry baby formula?

I would try givin her more milk first before you change her milk as she's still so young she's probably just needs a oz more :D

shes already 10lb 2 and a half oz
i mean shes putting on so much weight its not normal is it?

We were putting Harry up an oz each week at Rileys age, he was such a hungry boy, he stopped at 7oz though

i thinks its normal keeley was born at 7lbs 15oz's then by 4 weeks old she was 10lbs 13oz's if your worried you could ask your hv but i'm sure all she needs is a few more oz's but at the end of the day hun your her mummy you do what you think is best for her :D :hug:

Nathan is 14lb at 9 weeks and i put him on cow and gate plus last week. He was taking 6oz bottles but he was still seeming hungry he just couldn't fit anymore in.He seems to have settled a bit more now and is going 4 hours inbetween feeds. I would try him to see if he will take more food 1st though b4 you change his milk.

I wouldn't change her milk as she is only 1 month old and will probably not be too good for her. I would just try upping her milk 1oz and seeing if that helps.

Princess_Puddles said:
We were putting Harry up an oz each week at Rileys age, he was such a hungry boy, he stopped at 7oz though

same with Alfie, except he never stopped he went all the way up to the full 9oz's before we put him on solids! and was clearing them each time

just keep giving an extra ounce hun, some babies are gannets and some arent, she must be used to being well fed :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back