hungry baby milk?

sarafet

Reaction score
i know they don't advise you to use it, but has anyone used it with success? we changed aiden to aptamil because sma was giving him loads of wind.

so aptamil seems fine, he hasn't been doing the projectile vomitting because of wind with it so far :cheer: BUT - he's sooo hungry on it! he's wanting feeds every 2/3 hours, and taking anything up to 6oz a time :oops:

everyone keeps saying, try the 2nd stage milk etc, but i know the content of 1st stage is closer to breast milk etc and that 2nd stage might be too 'heavy' for him..

I havent tried hungry baby milk but we've switched to c&g comfort and its brilliant for my baby. He sleeps longer and is never sick on it, not even a bit. He seemed to get tummy ache after feeds and was screaming for ages after feeds on sma gold.

Your baby is still small tho and Feeding every 3 hours is normal at that age xxx

we're on c&g comfort too and it's really good - it helps her poor tummy and because it's thicker it makes her nice and full!

I started Jacob on the hungry milk at 9 weeks and he was like a different baby, so happy and content!

Aiden is only 2 weeks old though and it is completely normal to be feeding every 2 to 3 hours at this age.

Jacob was the same and people kept telling me to change his milk to hungry baby then but I didn't, just kept feeding him on demand! I kept thinking that if I put him on the hungry milk now there will be nothing else to give him when he's a bit older (and hungrier) but not ready for solids. Really glad I waited until he was 9 weeks, we made it to 17 weeks before weaning!

Hope that helps :D

i know it says hungry baby is suitable from birth, but my hv said it doesnt contain all the key ingridients for a newb!! i changed jack on too it when he was a few weeks old and he ended up feeding even more because he wasnt getting what a newb needs if you know what i mean,he is on it now, has been from 3 months an hes fab on it, best thing we ever did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back