hungover

purple13

Reaction score
warning - big winge alert...

:( i feel like i've got the worst hangover in the world, 'cept i haven't even had the fun of drinking :( :( my head hurts, i feel sick and my brain just isn't functioning properly...

i think i've overdone it a bit... we had our work christmas party on tuesday night and i stayed up dancing til 1.30am - first time i've felt like that in ages and i had sooo much fun, even though i was the only sober person there.

but then i didn't sleep properly afterwards, and i slept badly last night too. :wall: :wall: and now i feel like pants but i've got to work... and i have no time to relax in the foreseeable future either. i head off to one lot of relatives tomorrow night, then another lot first thing on saturday, then the next lot on christmas eve, then i'm working again for a couple of days, then up to my dad's for new year. so i'm going to be driving and flying all over the place. i'm really looking forward to seeing everyone but am starting to worry that i'm not going to enjoy any of it if i'm going to end up feeling like this :( :(

sorry... winge over...

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Get drinking loads of water and see if that helps too

Ahhhh...
:hug:
I understand how you feel. I honestly find it hard to stay out/awake until 10 or 11pm now, It's all the more frustrating becasue of the time of year but it sounds like you did very well so be proud of yourself- plus you'll come out best in all the photos circulating work in the new year.

Try not to worry about all the travelling, just think of it as a neccesary evil, at least you'll have lots of lovely fuss made of you at each stop off.

Drinking more water is a very good idea, you may be a bit dehydrated hence the 'hangover' feeling plus you'll be tired too, use the Christmas break to doze off at any opportunity and to put your feet up, no more dancing until you feel better!

thanks :hug: :hug: i think i might be a bit dehydrated actually... i've just drunk lots of water and am currently writing a list of things that need doing when i get home tonight so that OH can help me.

think i'm just having a hormonal day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back