I feel shocking!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by redbear, Dec 15, 2011.

1. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

I don't know how i feel but its shitty i know that, heartburn is back and my stomach hurts and feels like im going to be sick all the time, I had a paracetamol and co codamol this morning for my pgp so i wouldn't think i would be able to feel the stomach pain as much as i can.
    Baby has been moving around loads for two days so maybe its swirled me around or something!
    Just a winge really :( x

2. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Awwwww you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon... maybe watch out for tummy bugs going round - I finally caught one last week and felt absolutely dreadful, took me a while to realise it wasn't pregnancy though xxxxx

3. redbear

I had cold but thought i was getting over it, not really eaten much for two days which isn't like me, think i should just have a hot bath and then curl up in bed! x

4. star fish

star fish Well-Known Member

Definitely a nice warm bath! Some lemon and honey and ginger (for the sickness), take it all very gently x

5. JoJo79

JoJo79 Well-Known Member

:hugs: know exactly how you feel, i dont feel "right" in myself, cant exactly put my finger on it just feel off

Hope you feel better soon xx

6. ForestLas80

ForestLas80 Well-Known Member

Hun my heartburn got so bad that a few weeks ago I went into the hospital for a check to make sure my pain wasn't pre-ecamplysia and it was just my heartburn giving me constant upper right bump ache. I have now been on ranitidine tablets that hve helped loads so maybe it's worth a trip to the docs to get them so u don't suffer from that anymore? Thinking of u and hope u get better soon. Xxx

7. redbear

I feel a lot better now so it must have been the cold getting me down! If my heartburn gets bad again i will go to the doctors but mine are a pain in the arse to get to actually see, your not allowed to book appointments for the next day you have to call in the morning and then all the evening appointments are always gone even if i call bang on 8am. x