Hunger has finally kicked in!! lol

clairebear22

Reaction score
Silly post but i'm finally hungry all the time!! This whole pregnancy i've hardly been hungry at all and of a night after dinner I can't move because I feel so full! Not anymore .... now I can't stop eating!! Yay! lol

Baby must've dropped a bit to give my stomach some room!! :) x

ooo you better make the most of it then you've not got long .. go and stuff your face! lol

For the past two weeks I can't stop eating. I can see the fat on my chin getting more and more each day hahaha x

I still don't seem that hungry. I need small snacks in between meals but then I can't eat big meals. I enjoy eating salads for dinner lol and that fills me up. xx

I still don't seem that hungry. I need small snacks in between meals but then I can't eat big meals. I enjoy eating salads for dinner lol and that fills me up. xx

I'm exactly the same as this however I have noticed that if I go through a few days where I am hungry all the time I can be sure that my bump is gonna pop out a wee bit more anytime soon!

If I try to eat 'meals' I literally have to lie down afterwards so I have been surviving mainly on cereal, muller rice and small snacks....

They say everyone is different but that each person is likely to gain the bulk of their pregnancy weight in only one of the tri's. If this is the case and Tri 3 is my weight gain tri then I am looking at putting on at least one and half stone in the next 11 weeks - eeeeeekkk!

Glad I'm not the only one who can't eat big meals. xx

:wave: Woohoo!! I can't wait until I can eat LOADS again! Its depressing me that I can't cos I LOVE food! :lol: x

i was eating loads but the past couple of days iv'e felt really odd and sicky. enjoy being able to eat now hun. i know youv'e been waiting for this. xxx

I've been able to eat plenty throughout my entire pregnancy!! Not looking foward to getting on the scales when baby is here!!

Lol funnily enough I weighed myself before I got into the bath and was pleasently surprised to see that i've only put on 1stone 3pounds in total so far!!

Plus I think my little monkey heard me bragging about being able to eat again because i'm super uncomfy tonight and I didn't even eat a big dinner!! Boo! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back